Skip navigation

Staffs Regional meet - Sunday 22nd January 2012- Pics Page 8

Back to the top

Staffs Regional meet - Sunday 22nd January 2012- Pics Page 8

you seen the size of her

she'll kick my head in :lmao:

Banner

Back to the top
:boohoo: You stop at home Matt and do the Ironing, we'll see you at Stanford Hall if not before..

Oh, and no Laim excuses about 'your car getting a bit warm on the way' with a boot full of burgers and sausages this time cuz the dominant half want's you to paint her toe nails.  :roll:   :dance:

Back to the top
Will try and make it Sunday…. Be gentle with me though….  :redfaced:

MrsCabrio :0)
Daily: Golf Mk I Karmann Clipper auto '90 in Alpine White with Webber carb, white alloys and Club air freshener

Back to the top
Excellent MrsCabrio.

We will be in the wifes (Sharon) cabby - a red Sportline.

The weather is looking good, about 10 degrees, no rain and some sun :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

MrsCabrio said

Be gentle with me though….  :redfaced:

stay away from daz1971  :lol:  :lol:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
I agree - if you are not sure, he looks like this and drives a cabby :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Does he need a cushion to see over the dash?…. I prefer firemen  :lol:

Daily: Golf Mk I Karmann Clipper auto '90 in Alpine White with Webber carb, white alloys and Club air freshener

Back to the top

MrsCabrio said

He needs 2!!!!! No really he does. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Matt on the other hand is a fire man, well actually he put out a fire once on his mk1 engine  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

MrsCabrio said

Ho Ho….. i spend 1 night away in Newcastle and come back to this………………..

[marq=right] :detective: [/marq]

YOU WILL ALL KEEP ( and MrsCario, even though our paths have not crossed  :wink: )

:D

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

Excellent MrsCabrio.

We will be in the wifes (Sharon) cabby - a red Sportline.

The weather is looking good, about 10 degrees, no rain and some sun :-)

And the Red Cabby is his……. he just pretends its NOT..

I have proof………
 :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
Dazzle also has a foot fetish and he sells Ladies boots and Rugby socks on Brownhills market, all used of course and Ansar runs a halal bacon butty van dressed as a chicken on the Hageley Road (he is French).

Back to the top

Waterworx said

Dazzle also has a foot fetish and he sells Ladies boots and Rugby socks on Brownhills market, all used of course and Ansar runs a halal bacon butty van dressed as a chicken on the Hageley Road (he is French).

[marq=right] :shhh: [/marq]

Banner

Back to the top

ans4r said

MrsCabrio said

He needs 2!!!!! No really he does. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Matt on the other hand is a fire man, well actually he put out a fire once on his mk1 engine  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

wasn't funny at the time lol …

Back to the top
and MrsCabrio, do i take it your the one that came to the midlands meet the once ?? TT interior in your cabby ?? if so i take it you have the carbs sorted ?

Back to the top
Daz has many looks, this is his "it wasn't me look" !!

Yes occasionally I have to drive a cabby, and yes I may secretly enjoy it, but and there is a big but, cabbys are really designed for girls, as demonstrated by mAtt- who was fearful of the cold and may not make Sunday, although he does eat spicy onions…

Do join us on Sunday it will be fun !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Matt, i havent been to the meet before, as i have only had the car less than a week! Looking forward to it though!  :0)

Back to the top

MrsCabrio said

Matt, i havent been to the meet before, as i have only had the car less than a week! Looking forward to it though!  :0)

I too was starting to think you were the lady that came along to a Midlands meet last Summer in a White Cabby  8)  8)

Back to the top
maybe sold it to this lady woz ? who cares its another mk1 coming to the meets :D

Back to the top
Chris in Doncaster owned her…. He had the ad on here for about two days when I saw it… I knew she was the one for me…. Now I have my dream car, I shan't be buying anything else…  :0)

Back to the top
I'm really excited about this :) But also really worried because i dont know anyone :( lol

I saw a crinkly peanut tomorrow
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.