Skip navigation

VAN #3

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
Yes mate, although I am not handy with a spanner or a spray gun so Richard has been doing all the graft, should be finished next week though, I can't wait

Back to the top

Back to the top
Will do mate, just as soon as i can

Back to the top
So not had time to take proper pics but you get the idea, the bonnet bra is going it was just to protect it on the way home and the wheels are very temporary, but what do you think?

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
Any updates Foxy

Nice Pics of the white van

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
not realy mate went to germany in it then 1700 miles never missed a beat ,, im goin to the philipnes on monday for 3 months building houses for charity so its going into storage, possibly sell it wen i get back

Back to the top
Good Luck with house Foxy

Thats good work man…

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

Back to the top
Hats off to you foxy, your an admiral man. Hope it all goes well for you when your away.

Back to the top

bouchay said

Hats off to you foxy, your an admiral man. Hope it all goes well for you when your away.

I 2nd that…. :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
cheers guys, im here now sweating my nad off, took 30 hrs and 3 planes but well worth it, im on face book if you wana keep up to date

tooshae vanman turtal

foxy

Back to the top
Note to you all:
Stay clear of the white van on ebay at the moment, i bought it and there were problems.

1983 Mk1 Golf Gti 1.8 - Black
1999 Toyota Hi-Lux - White
2008 British Bulldog age 1 - Red & White
2009 Range Rover Sport - Black
2012 Mitsubishi Canter Tipper - Orange

Back to the top
Thanks for the heads up Chris....

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

bigbadchris said

Note to you all:
Stay clear of the white van on ebay at the moment, i bought it and there were problems.

y wats wrong with it? are you the time waster he refers to ? lol

Back to the top
Yes I'm the time waster!
I went to view the van with my wife and daughter, got an overnight stay in a hotel.  In the morning viewed the van and looked over the bodywork and it was good for what I wanted, I did start it and it ran fine.  My plans were to change the 1.1 petrol 4 speed engine so wasn't too worried about engine or gearbox as long as it could get me home which he assured me it would. I left him a £500 deposit and went home.
3 weeks later I went to collect the van on a round trip to my parents who live not too far from him.
I paid the remaining balance and got the keys and drove off, I went to Tesco to fill up which I did, on my way to pay for the fuel (40ltrs) I noticed a puddle of fuel following me!
I looked under the van and the fuel was comming out as fast ad I had put it in!
The lady in the pay booth at tesco came running out with a bucket of sand, through it on the petrol and phoned the fire bragged!  They arrived and closed the whole filling station!
I went back up to the guys house to tell him what had happened, they were very reluctant in giving me the money back less the deposit, he said he would have to pay this back at a later date.  When arriving back at the filling station the fire bragade said they wouldn't allow anyone to drive the van as it could egnite at any time, my plan was to carry on the rest of the journey with my 3 year old daughter in he passenger seat as she lived the new van!
Can you imagine if things had gone terribly wrong! Not worth thinking about!
The guy has now told me he is holding £50 back from my deposit for the petrol I put in lol
He has re- listed the van on eBay only a few hours after this had happened so I am just warning people of my experience.

1983 Mk1 Golf Gti 1.8 - Black
1999 Toyota Hi-Lux - White
2008 British Bulldog age 1 - Red & White
2009 Range Rover Sport - Black
2012 Mitsubishi Canter Tipper - Orange

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.