Skip navigation

Essex meeeeeeeeets, calling all Essex people !!!

Back to the top

Essex meeeeeeeeets, calling all Essex people !!!

I'm up 4 that but might have 2 come in the caddy van as the mk1 is still in bit  :cry:  hopefully I'll get it running soon

if you aint scrubbing......... you aint dubbing

Back to the top

azzatdi said

Any chance of a new Essex meet anytime soon?
Maybe at the 8 ball cafe?

Azza

Yeah defo, will be in the passat though  :lol:

How about Sun 25 Mar say 10am ish as this sun is Ultimate Dubs, next Sun is Mothering Sunday, plus gives plenty of time for everyone etc etc

G60

Back to the top
yeah sounds good to me yeah 10am is good just make sure its open lol

so whos coming?
what sort of numbers we looking at?
:)

Back to the top

azzatdi said

yeah sounds good to me yeah 10am is good just make sure its open lol

so whos coming?
what sort of numbers we looking at?
:)

Will put up a thread for a meet but will have to make it Sat 24 instead if thats ok with peeps ?!?!

G60

Back to the top

essex meet

If you have it on the 24th what location mate...

Back to the top

Re: essex meet

dakt said

If you have it on the 24th what location mate…

Same location and same time just moving the day to Sat 24

G60

Back to the top
if im not knee deep in  garden dirt (and i need an excuse to stop) il be there lol so count me in just dont t tell the wife ;-)………

1988 mk1 golf gti cabby
1991 mk2 golf 1.6 driver

Back to the top
How did the last meet go then?? Any pics??  Sorry i couldent make it!!

If all goes well I should be in the garage this weekend so hopefully I'll finish the rebuild of the motor  :D Arfter months of  :banghead:  lol

So just wondering if we could organise a meet soon??
Any 1 up 4 it??

Also have u finished your kitchen yet Andy??  :dontknow:

if you aint scrubbing......... you aint dubbing

Back to the top
the last meet was me and a mini!!!!!!!! good job my mate wayne came along. anyway im off to elemental this weekend ;-) have fun peeps.

1988 mk1 golf gti cabby
1991 mk2 golf 1.6 driver

Back to the top
Hey guys, I've not been on the forum (or in the garage for a while!!)  So I missed the latest meet at the 8 Ball!  I would be up for a meet though, I need some inspiration, the Golf is still awaiting an Engine and various screws/rubbers etc! :?

I was at Elemental today and saw you Golf Gaz, hung around it for a while to see if you came back to it but sadly missed you, looks great, even better in the flesh than your photo!

Back to the top
Hey man sorry I missed you at elemental, the golf ain't that good keep finding rust bloody everywhere :-(, still it was a wicked show again , met up with debs and Glen from thr club,and is now waiting for the next show:-) .
I'm going to big bang at Santa pod at the end of this month and battlesbridge on the 11th of may so hope to see some more mk1 owners there. Bye for now :-0

1988 mk1 golf gti cabby
1991 mk2 golf 1.6 driver

Back to the top
only just heard about the march meet !
oh well will look out for the next one

1982 Non Sunroof Black 1600 GTI

2003 MKIV Golf PD150 GT TDI

Back to the top
Hopefully Big Bang won't be a wash out.  Ive just had all the rust and knackered paint replaced on my Cab, its the putting back together and bad weather that holds me up! I will be at Battlesbridge helping a mate out on the saturday with a trade stand.  I hope to get the cabby on the road by mid June… watch this space!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.