Skip navigation

2005 Citi Golf

Back to the top

2005 Citi Golf

hysteric said

nice ride man…. by the way - for somebody called Rockfordgun …. there is a lot of kicker stuff in there and not a lot of rockford!

loving it anyways… reminds me of home!

Bwhahahhaa dude i was a big Rockford fan at a time maybe time for a nick change but agggg everyone knows me on the forums as RFG.

Back to the top
so is Kicker better than Rockford now? i have been out the game far too long.... still have a 2 x 50W Rockford punch amp from my past in my wardrobe somewhere.....

1980 Series 1 GTI (gone now .. what a mistake selling her!)
1979 Series 1 LD - the Mandarin Dragon … gone as well. oh dear.

Back to the top

hysteric said

so is Kicker better than Rockford now? i have been out the game far too long…. still have a 2 x 50W Rockford punch amp from my past in my wardrobe somewhere…..

I think each person has there own taste in anything.
Some ppl like rockford some ppl like Boston sound.
But personally i have been through alot of sound through the years and nothing held up like the Kickers i play them loud everyday and they still going strong, I wont buy anything else anymore gained alot of respect for them. I have the entry level type system in my car its 150 RMS per sub im pushing about 138db's now imagine how the top subs sound like the solo barics.

Back to the top
Hi ppl So i have been been car less for like more than a week but its all worth the wait. The sound is so much better took a shot of the boot.

Back to the top
nice one

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
Havent been here in ages.
Put some new mods on since i was last here.
Did a prestige panel at the back and some A pillar covers also got all the small dents fixed and resprayed the bonnet car looks new again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back to the top
Looks  :wub:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

You've put some hours and £££ into that by the looks of it. Nice work mate.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
So at lasttttt im back with an update.
Got myself a 16v ABF motor install should take shortly stoked to see what power im gonna make on the motor

Back to the top
motors been recond going to take car in tommorow

Back to the top
Abf is in now for the wait

Back to the top
Engine looks awesome  :thumbs:

Matt

Back to the top
Picking up my car today really cant wait

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.