Skip navigation

Ultimate Dubs 2012 - Come and see us at our club stand

Back to the top

Ultimate Dubs 2012 - Come and see us at our club stand

Mine will be outside ;-)

Back to the top
can i have Annas number from someone? she posted me the pass too so i'll have to drive to telford and hand them over to who ever takes the spot

Back to the top
I'm trying to get in contact with her now to see what can be done.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top
I've got the message thanks Rich, it may be too late to fill the space but I'm working on it. If someone can fill the space they can just come straight here, they do not need the pass as I have spoken to the organisers. We have all car cleaning stuff here as long
 as in the hall by 6pm.The car just needs to be of a good standard to be allowed on the stand.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Tonymk1 is here! But we have a missing clipper, where are you 89clipper I'm having a nervous breakdown here!?

Banner

Back to the top
Tonymk1 is here! But we have a missing clipper, where are you 89clipper I'm having a nervous breakdown here!?

Banner

Back to the top
Ummm petrol  :cry:

Back to the top

tonymk1 said

Ummm petrol  :cry:

Whats up, have you got a lot of petrol in the tank and been refused entry into the hall?

Back to the top
Not any more it's in my lungs so gave up and burnt it off down m54

Back to the top

tonymk1 said

Not any more it's in my lungs so gave up and burnt it off down m54

So is your car on the stand then? :P

Back to the top
Yes it's in 3 tin tops and Anna's cabby all gleaming ready for tomorrow  :D

Back to the top
Good to see Anna, Elv and Ginner doing the stand today, well done  :wink:

Nice collection of Mk1's on the stand, shame you had a couple of no shows, least Tony helped make up the gap (his car that is, not his size  :mrgreen: )

Will get some photos up later on, had to dash off early as had a minor emergency at home (one of the dogs had performed the great escape (Steve McQueen style), luckily just like Steve McQueen he returned after half an hour  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
What an excellent day !!!!

Top marks and a big thank you to our Anna who pulled this off with every success that this deserves.

The Club stand was awesome which is why we were so busy and very popular with everyone, hats off to those who showed their excellent standard cars……

Anna
Mk1Dicky
Tonymk1
Black79Dub

And not forgetting Bouchay who assisted so wonderfully and even gave up his membership pack because i ran out, then there was Elv what a star helping out also, a big thanks to all the members who came up and paid us a visit and finally to those 9 new members who took advantage of the extra free gift and a bonus !!!

Pics will be in show pictures and reviews.

Cheers D.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Top class day, even of there was a no show and a shocking amount of Lupo's on display, and especially THAT Lupo   8O :roll:  :wink:

Big thanks to all on display, and I think Anna & Ginner deserve a huge pat on the back for their hard work.  :notworthy:  :clap:

Back to the top
What THAT Lupo or THAT red mk1 !!!!!!!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks everyone, it's what being part of this club is all about for me. Having a great time with my extended Mk1 family :D

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.