Skip navigation

Ultimate Dubs 2012 - Come and see us at our club stand

Back to the top

Ultimate Dubs 2012 - Come and see us at our club stand

It hasn't done in the past. Passengers have had to pay.

Back to the top
Hi Folks, I've had an official response now -

Hi Anna

All drivers on the club stand receive free entry into the show, however all passengers have to pay the normal admission price.

You can pay in advance on the website for £12.50 as on the day tickets are £15.00

Is everyone sorted for accommodation if needed?

I'll sort out a plan of action soon so we know who is arriving when, times, etc.

Thanks

Anna

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Cheers Anna.

Back to the top
I've updated the list, andy-b can't make it, so I'm going to put mine on the stand.
 I best get cleaning! 8O

Banner

Back to the top
i am yet to sort out accomodation. i have been away from the uk for some time. i'll get it sorted as soon as i'm back.

Back to the top

golf1980 said

i am yet to sort out accomodation. i have been away from the uk for some time. i'll get it sorted as soon as i'm back.

I've booked into a hotel 10 min walk away, I'll pm you the details.

Banner

Back to the top
You can't really compare Dubfreeze with Bug Jam. Both air cooled biased, but one is in the winter and one is at possibly the largest venue, bang in the middle of summer, and offers drag racing and the widest range of other attractions, thus making it the year's biggest show and also has some appeal for non-aircooled cars (and not just VW either).

Back to the top
Just to give you a quick update, this is our confirmation letter received last week :D

Was wondering if we should have a theme for the stand, I did think about a sort of car lot theme, where each car could have a windscreen banner, you know the ones where it says - 1 owner, air conditioning, etc  We could have our own custom ones like Daily Driver, Custom Interior in that sort of style?

Anyway, thoughts please :dontknow:

Dear Club

We are looking forward to having you at Ultimate Dubs 2012, where you will be amongst some of the best cars & clubs from around the Country & Europe.

This is your confirmation that your Indoor Club Stand has been reserved and your Entrance Passes will be posted out to you shortly.

Venue address - Telford International Centre, St Quentin Gate, Telford, Shropshire. TF3 4JH.
Direction to the venue can be found on our website www.dubshows.co.uk

The Ultimate Dubs contact number for the weekend is - 07791 202200

Judging -  If anyone requires their Club Car to be judged as part of the Show & Shine, then this Judging will take place on Saturday 10th between 4pm and 8pm or once they have finished Cleaning / Detailing their car.

Please note the Fuel Restrictions and Arrival Times below

General Information / Terms & Conditions

All Club & Exhibitor Vehicles in the halls are to have minimum fuel within the tank (red line) due to the Fire Regulations.

All Clubs & Exhibitor Vehicles must be in / set-up in the halls between 9.00am and 6.00pm on Saturday 10th March, ready for the Main Show Day on Sunday 11th March. (Please arrive as early as possible)

We remind you that the insurance of all vehicles is the responsibility of the owner and not the organiser or the venue.
All Clubs / Exhibitors must remain in the Exhibition Halls until 5.00pm on Sunday 11th March, but must be out of the halls by 6.00pm.
The organisers accept no responsibility for any damage or loss to property.
No animals allowed on site.
Accomodation is the responsibility of the exhibitors.  Contact us if you wish to book       on-site accommodation.
The distribution / sale of food and drink is not permitted on site.
Please take notice of event stewards at all times.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday 10th March

Best Regards

Dean Bergeson
01745 339958
www.dubshows.co.uk

Banner

Back to the top
Do they have a half decent autojumble?

irish green 1983 mk1

Back to the top
Anna, I'm coming along to the show and was wondering if you need an extra pair of hands to help with anything? I can be there at whatever time you want on either day and for as long as you want. If not I'll just turn up and do the normal show thang!

Back to the top

bouchay said

Anna, I'm coming along to the show and was wondering if you need an extra pair of hands to help with anything? I can be there at whatever time you want on either day and for as long as you want. If not I'll just turn up and do the normal show thang!

That would be Brilliant :D Some help on Sunday, the main show day to man the stand would be great. Me and Dave(Ginner) will be there as well as the people showing cars, but it's nice to be able to have a mooch round too.

Banner

Back to the top

enomek said

Last time I went there were a few bits, but it was mainly new parts like exhausts, wheels suspension etc.
If you are coming, please come and see us on the stand :D

Banner

Back to the top

enomek said

No

If your thinking of coming from Cambridgeshire way, hoping to find a lot of autojumble, then sadly you will be dissapointed  :?  :?

There is a bit of autojumble outside, but even then the weather will dictate how many do the autojumble, the last couple of years has been really bad for MK1 jumble at Ultimate Dubs. Then inside it is Wheels/Chrome/Samco/polishing type of traders   :?

Back to the top
Ah ok! Thanks for the input  :) If i have a look i'll come to the stand….i just can't believe how hard it is to get used parts. Do any shows have a decent autojumble? I swear i can get 50yr old aircooled parts easier!  :)

irish green 1983 mk1

Back to the top
Best mk1 auto jumble I've seen is at the AGM! Malvern has some, but mainly air cooled snobbery :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Can anyone suggest a good time to get there so I can get into the vw carpark

Back to the top
Hi, The car park opens at 8am, and the doors to the show at 9am.
 I would aim to get there for 8-8.30am if possible as the roads get really busy later on and traffic starts to back up.

Banner

Back to the top
Ok thanks Anna look forward to seeing the stand

Back to the top
well i don't know what to do. i won't be able to make it thanks to my mechanic :( i've let every one down. and taken a space on the stand from someone else. i'm really sorry. my car is still at the garage and the guy is not answering the phone. should it really take 15 month for a professional to do a simple g60 engine conversion?
I'm sorry Anna.

Rich

Back to the top
Blimey ! Have you let anna know so she can fill your spot asap

Cheers, Dave.

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.