Skip navigation

Movemer who's in?

Back to the top

Movemer who's in?

What do you think?

Is sooo emarrassing because you can only see it from a foot away!

Back to the top
I've been off work all week after a little operation so I've got some growth too.

Thing is, is anybody actually being sponsored? I thought it was supposed to be all about raising money but nobody has asked for a bean.:dontknow:

BTW Sudders mate, top effort there and it's an actual tash, not a cheatie goatie.

T  :lol:

Back to the top
T mines not a goatie! It doesnt meet in the middle of my chin.

Back to the top
Forgot to say that im collecting money in a bucket at my school. Last year I collected roughly £250, i'm up to about £50 - £60 at the MO, ha ha  :roll:

Back to the top
Brucieboy - get in mate I didn't know you were joining in!!!  I'll get a pic of me and the lads in the office on Monday!!!!  There's about 6-7 of us!!!  :mrgreen:

Bouchay - Aren't you meant to be growing a MO-stach?  Only joking mate one lad at work is fair haired and you can't see he's "joining in" until you're about 2ft from his nostrils or "head height" as it's known in my case lol

T - We caught on late so didn't get a chance to get sponsor forms etc done… so we are raising awareness… it works too… my missus chats to everyone about it and what it's for… even had to tell a hairdresser tonight… raising awareness mate it's 2nd best to money but still important… we're all doing a good thing… I've shown you mine so show us yours T  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I've just done Breast Cancer Awareness mate so can't really start tapping people up for money again so soon, see my sig.

When I get back on my feet I'm going to do a charity bike ride so I need to recover asap and get training again.

I wish you guys all the very best though and I'll donate a couple of quid to anyone who has just a tash and no chin cheaters

T:lol:

Back to the top
Well done mate haven't read the link in your sig but will check it out tonight.

Wish you well in your recovery too… For a fitness instructor laying on the couch is probably a right nightmare!!

The mrs has said she wants a before and after pic when I come to shave it off!!  Might do a little spot the difference thing but with obviously more than. Just the tash!

Back to the top
I'm in :lol: the wife hates it

here's where I'm up to, only registered on the movember website this week, not sent out my sponsor email yet, but if anyone fancies sponsoring me please do, it would be much appreciated

Movember - Changing the face of men's health - Movember

if anyone want to join a movember team I could set one up the the Mk1OC??

Back to the top
I'm technically in, for a bit of fun - however my facial fur doesn't appear to be taking root much - slightly embarrassing really ;)

Still, think manly thoughts !

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
Got a beauty growing now!!! Bloody itchy things these mo-staches!!!

Back to the top

Red-or-Dead said

Although, my Mrs has sported a tash for a long time! It doesnt half prickle me though!   :wink:  :wink:

:lmao:  :lmao: :lmao: looks good

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
Longest Mo-vember ever!!!  This dude is a legend…. imagine how delicate the operation was to remove some of that chest hair!!!

Back to the top
me looking massive on a completely normal sized bike at work;

Back to the top
Golf1980 I'm now officially jealous of your carbon cam cover and now your tash as well! Oh the joys of being blonde and trying to grow facial hair!

Back to the top
Cracking handle bars you have on your face golf1980  :wink:

I'm still growing strong…. going to take a group photo soon of lads in the office!!!

Back to the top

bouchay said

Golf1980 I'm now officially jealous of your carbon cam cover and now your tash as well! Oh the joys of being blonde and trying to grow facial hair!

Bob, you trying to tell me it's taken 17 days to grow that stubble?  8O  8O

I'd look like one of ZZ top after 17 days  , it's bad enough after 3 days  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
count yourself lucky. hard to tell from that pic but it is very ginger. i'd much prefer it if it was blonde! why is it so ginger?!! being part scottish is the only reason i can think of.

get a pic up spudfingers!

Back to the top
Right trim time!

The hope that it would actually turn in to a handle bar tash has finally dissolved. So I had a trim.

You still can't see it untill you're about to kiss me, ooo matron!

Back to the top
That looks a lot better mate…. check mine !!!  Proper Mexican on the go!!!  Need to trim it though!!!  It's getting out of hand!!!

Back to the top
Im now growing a beard for Christmas!

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.