Skip navigation

South West Meet Sunday 20th November Cribbs Causeway, Bris

Back to the top

South West Meet Sunday 20th November Cribbs Causeway, Bris

Hi Guys

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all that made the meet yesterday.

I was really happy with the turnout and was good to see both new and old faces.

I hope everybody enjoyed themselves and felt the opportunity to meet felow mk1 golf owners, see the membership packs available, talk about next years show season etc etc was beneficial.

I am flat out with a blitz day on the telephones in work today, but will pop my pics up etc asap.

Look forward to meeting you all again in new year

and have a great Christmas

Rich ( White Cabby)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
hi

just to say really sorry i didnt attend yest - i aint had access to a comp this week , and with this that and the other i havnt had a chane to check the site - so im gutted but compltely missed it!

will look forward to seeing the pics.

and i hope i can make the next on, i will pay more attention next time!!

sorry

Back to the top
no probs veedub jay

one of the things i did yesterday is took everyones user name, real name and mobile number so that when  there is a meet or an event coming up we can ping round a group txt, feel free to pm me your details and i can add you to the list

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
my pics added , link below

The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
hey guys hope you all had a good xmas

would you be interested in another meet in january and a cheeky pint somewhere ??

scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
later in jan would be good for me :-)

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.