Skip navigation

NEC 2011 November 11th,12th,13th!!

Back to the top

NEC 2011 November 11th,12th,13th!!

A wonderful weekend a massive thanks needs to go out to Dano, Anna, Dave, Graham and Matt
who all worked so hard putting the stand together and meeting and greeting Joe public they hardly ever got a chance to sit down for longer than 3 mins
The goody bags Matt put together with the club logo on it were outstanding and it was good when i went for a walk around the show to see loads of folks carrying our bags, other clubs must have been completly blown away, a real good idea :D

Also no stand would be complete without some good quality cars and this year was exceptional with Watson's yellow 5 door 1.1 S1,
kaz5's fantastic  Blue Clipper
and Yomps low mileage Black GTi
and lets not forget the Sale "Of The Century" Bert's Citi Golf which was call upon to fill a small gap in the stand, so not to miss an opportunity Bert stuck a for sale sign in the window and the citi will now have a new home in Ireland.

thanks to all the members who visited the stand and showed fantastic support to the committee and the club I was very proud to be associated with the club and it was an honor to be on what was without doubt the busiest stand at the show.

Cheers Guys :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
…no thank you for asking me to show my car,i was well chuffed to have my car on display,and to sell it was a bonus,mrs happy now,she can have the garage  :wink:
Cheers everyone for a good weekend,good to see everyone,and thanks to the showroom staff who punted my car all weekend,especially jelly my secretary who kept ringing me  :lol:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
Great show, I enjoyed it. My boyfriend got me a tickets as a supprise ;)

Worst part of the day is when I got back to my car and it wouldnt start

Had to have a big lorry thing with flashing light to help me out of the nec car park

Oh the shame!!!!!!!!

Back to the top
Brilliant show and club stand looks amazing. No pics as my phone was on 13% battery :)
Wanna say massive thanks to dano and richyhill  for sorting out hotel and tickets with the Agm competition the other month. Was a good night at the pub next door and I was treated to a drink and a "healthy" cigarette from our chairman (my lungs feel much better now ;) lol)

Citi was lush not suprised it sold, the amount of times I looked at it thinking "if I had the money"

Anyway well done to everyone who put the effort in was a great weekend :D

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.