Skip navigation

Florida blue '79 moredoor

Back to the top

Florida blue '79 moredoor

DanChave said

I would have though with the Camber Shims you should be able to get a lot lower :) That is the plus of fitting lower ET wheels, you get more inner arch clearance. Its looking awesome at the moment, can't wait to see it when its lower as well :) I have had a quick re read to see if you had already said in your thread somewhere but I couldn't see, what size tires are you running?

Tyres are bridgestone 165/50/15's.
Even at the height it's at there is a wear ring around one of the drive shafts where it's been rubbing, i'm sure i've seen lower mk1's with no chassis mods :dontknow:  It will probably be a while before it goes lower anyway, just going to run it as is next summer and contemplate whether it needs more lows or more speed first and take it off the road next winter and set to it :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Now with added small bumper and old skool number-plate goodness  :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

Back to the top
Looking tidy matey, can't wait to catch it rolling around town. :)

Back to the top

Back to the top

Raul said

Looking tidy matey, can't wait to catch it rolling around town. :)

Cheers Dude! Yeah we'll bump into each other soon no doubt, still need to check out your G60 conversion, undecided whether to crack on with mine or not or just leave it slow but o.g….. :dontknow:  

You guys doing Bug Jam?

Back to the top
If I owned yours I'd leave it alone personally. Your choice tho dude.

Mine still isn't running but hope to get back on with it soon.

Yes we are doing bugjam, you wanna come along with us?

Back to the top

Raul said

If I owned yours I'd leave it alone personally. Your choice tho dude.

Mine still isn't running but hope to get back on with it soon.

Yes we are doing bugjam, you wanna come along with us?

Sorry Bud, just seen this ^^.

Not sure if we are going to make Bug Jam yet, it's Mungo's (2332 13sec Oval man) stag do the week before, so prob be spent out on booze and boobs!! Lol.

If we do go I'll give you a shout and we'll hook up for a beer or ten!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.