Skip navigation

My Formel E

Back to the top

My Formel E

what size adapter spacer you running at the front then?

Back to the top
15mm, don't think you can get any thinner

Back to the top
no 15mm is as low as you can go with adapters i think.

Repo wings?

Just cause i am looking at putting some cookie cutters onto mine and i was scared of the arch contacting the tyre cause of the ET with spacers

Back to the top
Repo wings?

I havn't had my tracking/camber done yet so the fronts should nip in more once the positive camber is gone :P

If you wanted them tucked more at the front you'd need to get the 6 wides for the front and space them out to suit. I would have done this but 6's are hard to find locally!

Back to the top
Splitters back on..

Rears looking wider :)

Back to the top
Looks the part though; repo = reproduction; GTI spliter might not last long though there

Back to the top
this looks awesome duckbill looks much better and rear poke !

Back to the top

bucket said

Looks the part though; repo = reproduction; GTI spliter might not last long though there

Yeah hopefully it will just flex rather than snap off!

afrodub said

this looks awesome duckbill looks much better and rear poke !

Cheers! Yeah definately finishes the front off nicely :) Thicker adaptors on the back soon  8)

Back to the top
Not much of an update but finally got some better photos after a little shoot with a mate.

Bought a repair panel for the filler neck, felt ok around the petrol cap until I put my finger through it!  :lol:

Also have some rust around the bottom of the windscreen seal and water has been gathering in the p/s footwell :( Must have been a few litres of water which came out of the sound deadening!

Onto the pics..

Next payday will be getting the rust sorted, new sound deadening and getting the carpets back in.

Back to the top
Great to see another small block Mk1 being well looked after :D

Back to the top
I got water in my drivers footwell, thought it was heater matrix but it wasn't. Thought it was the blocked drain but it wasn't. Turned out to be some rust hidden under some dirt letting it in down the back of the dash from the scuttle, so annoying!

Nice car man, not a fan of the roof rack though  :wink:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.