Skip navigation

2012 AGM Dates

Back to the top

2012 AGM Dates

We are pleased to announce the dates for the 2012 Annual Gathering.

The event will be held over the weekend of the 6-8th July 2012 and will be at Uttoxeter Racecourse for the 3rd year running. We have requested the use of one of two bars away from the Caravan Club so that the disco can go on until around 1am instead of midnight.

We have taken into account requests to avoid the Bug Jam weekend and also make it prior to Ramadan both of which start on 20/7/12.

We hope that everyone is happy with the dates and look forward to a great weekend.

The Committee.

Back to the top
im in  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
For me this is a backwards step and I wont be able to attend!

Thanks

T :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top
i'm there :) can't wait

Banner

Back to the top
I'm excited already, let the preparations commence :cheer:

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Can't wait !!!!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Tian said

For me this is a backwards step and I wont be able to attend!

Thanks

T :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Why a backward step Tian ?

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
I've been over this year on year in Committee but it doesn't matter now. At least I'm free to go to Bug Jam now!

T :lol:

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

I'm excited already, let the preparations commence :cheer:

cakes?
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
We know that what ever dates are put forward it will not please everyone, we have tried very hard to listen to the comments and suggestions from you the members, it was very clear that a good number of you guys that you where disappointed that the AGM clashed with Bug Jam so Dano has been in discussion with Uttoxeter about dates that would avoid this clash and with other events like racing etc the dates 6-8th July was put forward by Uttoxeter and theses dates are as close to our usual Julyl 25-26thish as we could get. for the 1st time in the club history the AGM date has been announced 10 mths before the date giving anyone the chance if possible to arrange their diary around this date  Im usually abroad that week but i now have bags of time to rearrange so,

I'll be there :D  :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
That will be slap in the middle of our summer holiday :-( Two less mk1's in Uttoxeter next year then…

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
thats a same ade :(

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

thats a same ade :(

Shame matt, shame !! Lol

But it is a blow ade, even 10 months notice god !!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

That will be slap in the middle of our summer holiday :-( Two less mk1's in Uttoxeter next year then…

Three MK1s that won't be there.

You can give all the notice you like, nobody can change the school calendar!

Perhaps we should of had a voting thread so us paying Members could of been part of the decision?

T :roll:

Back to the top
just like we cannot change the uttoxeter calender, people have asked to be more away from bug jam so we have done so :)

Banner

Back to the top
should this be made live in the meets forum now? so everyone knows the dates?

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

just like we cannot change the uttoxeter calender, people have asked to be more away from bug jam so we have done so :)

This was talked about for years and we always said we should stick to our guns. Suddenly we lose or backbone and give in.

Shows always clash and people will always want the date that suits them, never mind Matt I'm over it.

Moving forwards, as you've now engineered a competition free weekend, the AGM should be bigger and better than ever!!!! With loads more cars and people. Should keep you busy…

Back to the top

Back to the top
It's not the end of the world, just a shame as we really enjoy the AGM. Will probably just go to bugjam instead. I know you cannot please everyone, but I definately feel that there should of been a member vote, after all it is the members that are this club…

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

I definately feel that there should of been a member vote, after all it is the members that are this club…

It's not just me then. Good, I was getting paranoid.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.