Skip navigation

mk1 barn stored project, not been on the road since 1994,

Back to the top

mk1 barn stored project, not been on the road since 1994,

Sounds good mate

Back to the top
yea not done much on it for months n then i got the advantage of a garage letting me use there lift and tools for free so i got to work on friday and did plenty

Back to the top
Great to see another one being saved,  great looking caddy you have too…

"Mk1 Golf Gti...all things to all men"

Back to the top
Sorry to ask but were did you get your caddy rear bed cover from as I'm after one for mine.also great work on the mk1 golf gti.

Back to the top
i made it my self like out of 2mm ally. and thanks caddy away for winter now nice n dry were have ya seen my caddy

Back to the top
Hi m8 I have not seen your caddy only pics you have posted,iam after a cover for my caddy but I don't want theses flip up beds.a vinyl one would be ok for me if I can find someone who sells them.

Back to the top

Back to the top
Coming along nicely mate. How much of a nightmare were those anti roll bar outer bush clips to fit :(

Never again am I replacing those :lol:

Back to the top
the big one bloody horrible had to get some massive grips on them and it taken two of us on the same pair of grips to close them shut and one to push the metal plate in to keep them shut :S

Back to the top
right update iv had engine bay blasted and painted and also had the front end painted to.steering rack back on now time to rebuild the bay, with new yummy parts,

Back to the top
looking good bill :)

Back to the top
Coming along nicely Bill.

Back to the top
That's a lot of work you've done! Hat off to you  :cool:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
just a little update  wings and bonnet and door have been painted. engine bout to go back in wiring loam put back and some of it hidden.. recon gear box. 16v brake set up brand new green brake lines put on lookin sweet now i will update with pics soon

Back to the top
Looking forward to pics mate. Sounds good.  :cool:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.