Skip navigation

Milton Keynes Tues 4th October -Winter or Summer location??

Back to the top

Milton Keynes Tues 4th October -Winter or Summer location??

Pub as weathers nice :-)

Oh and chelle needs to put her ££ where her mouth is and do the ice cream challenge!

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

PetrolthreadsPete said

Not to selfish but if we meet at the pub i will not be able to look at your motors and ask stupid questions, also throwing stuff at me is going to be a lot more difficult in the dark

"difficult" OR…… "more challenging"  :mrgreen:  :wink:

challenge ACCEPTED!

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top

funk-star said

Pub as weathers nice :-)

Oh and chelle needs to put her ££ where her mouth is and do the ice cream challenge!

Drunk star, it's getting dark now so think we should go back to ikea, agree with spud Xmas meet may go to pub for a festive pint,
Could do a Mc'Ds drive throu

Ikea is the meeting place this month and through the winter until March

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

Back to the top
I am totally confused now, and I have a choice of motor to bring, what will get me the most abuse I wonder?

The Man With The Van Plan

Back to the top
Drive both

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
Cleaned it today so I'll bring the TT, Mrs might need the touran anyway its barely a VW

Back to the top

brucieboy said

No way! What's that for then??
they did an article about the agm

Back to the top
NOT LONG NOW PEEPAGE!! ill be there close to 7 i recon! canne wait! funk! can you find out before tonight which lamba is needed? cheers bud! xx

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
i winna be there again tnite, can't afford using the diesel :(

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
boooo!! come on down!! x

Back to the top
thanks those few that turned up, Chelle, Rajan, and me with golfs then ant in the alfa Charles in the Volvo and Alan on his epic ducati and myself! Like I said few lol ah well! Pics should be up tomorrow! Missed everyone else who couldn't make it! Good luck spud and soon to be missus spud for this week! X

Back to the top
sorry i missed it again :(

but things are looking up, got 2nd int for new job.. so i might be abit more of a regular if i get it lol tho probably always late turning up cos i'll have to get the train to work! ugh :P thrrrrp!

Back to the top
Good to see you lot last night. Hope you got home ok studs that bike is stunning.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
Muchos sorry I couldn't make it, last minute to call to play footie, even spent the afternoon cleaning the TT ready for the abuse

Back to the top
Gutted I missed this, was really looking forward to coming down but sadly my fuel pump went pop, I think I have sorted it now though.

Whens the next one? :)

Chris

Back to the top
Will alway be the first Tuesday of the month. Haven't got the calendar in from of me at the moment should be able to post the next thread by the weekend although Bruce may do it for me :)

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.