Calendar 2012

Back to the top

Calendar 2012

Just sent you some pics.... :)

Back to the top
I suppose that's it then…

T

Back to the top
I can't remember whether I sent you any..

Think I sent you 3 or 4.. Buggered if I haven't though ;)

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
This is now closed.

T

Back to the top
Tian i just wanted to say mate top marks for all your efforts with the callendar ! your a gent !

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Thank you and thank you for taking the time to say it in public. I'm about as popular a a dose of the clap at the moment!

The calendar is all but done mate, still waiting for the Committee to get back to me, although it looks like the design didn't go down too well. Too plain apparently but what do I know about design…?

T :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :lol:

Back to the top
I like the understated look of your stuff t if it means anything.. I prefer subtle to max power any day..  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Top work Tian.

Look forward to seeing the finished piece.

Back to the top
Oi Big Guy!!!!

I'll say it publically too, I like your work, always a quality product. AND YOU KNOW THAT!!!

You ask for comments and people will give them. I say go with the calendar as it is. It's another top effort.

X  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
cheers Tian for doing this years calender the only reason it, and using your words "didn't go down well" was the lack of effort on behalf of the members photograph submissions and not the quality of your work. there seems to be a lack of members effort at the moment classic example the amount of entries for the NEC competition Dano has been running, Dano isn't a happy bunny with that either.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

cheers Tian for doing this years calender the only reason it, and using your words "didn't go down well" was the lack of effort on behalf of the members photograph submissions and not the quality of your work. there seems to be a lack of members effort at the moment classic example the amount of entries for the NEC competition Dano has been running, Dano isn't a happy bunny with that either.

Nobody's obliged to submit images and I don't pressure anyone in to doing so. Sometimes we have to remember that people have other things to do!

As to the overall responses, I'd say 90% of Members don't get involved in anything, be it buying from the 'shop', submitting images or entering competitions-they never have and never will. This is life in general, people can't be bothered to vote for a government, why should they care about something minor on this site…?

Frankly If there's a feeling that Members aren't taking part enough then it's up to those who have the ultimate responsibility to give them or as it is now us an incentive to get involved. The club needs to be led from the front. Perhaps that's why it's so very quiet on ALL the forums.

T :dontknow:

Back to the top
i would have loved to send some pics of my golf but it wasn't ready in time. still not done yet :(
not a case of can't be bothered. just unlucky with delivery times and the workshop getting burgled.
it would have been such an honour to have my car in the mk1 golf owners club calendar.
genuinely gutted. never mind. i'll have to wait till next year.

Back to the top
Well done Tian

So when do we get to see the calendars??

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
It's cool mate. I'm not complaining!

I have enough images to make it work and that's exactly what I've done. When it's finalised I'll post it up so everyone can have a look. On a plus side most people submitted really nice hi res images so from my point of view this year was a was a doddle!  :mrgreen:

Another thing is that I normally give discounts to anyone who submitted an image that was used. I also give the AGM submission a free calendar but I have no power to do this anymore so will leave that to the committee to decide if it's worth continuing as a policy, fingers crossed.

Cheers.

T :wink:

Back to the top

Tian said

Frankly If there's a feeling that Members aren't taking part enough then it's up to those who have the ultimate responsibility to give them or as it is now us an incentive to get involved. The club needs to be led from the front. Perhaps that's why it's so very quiet on ALL the forums.

T :dontknow:

Horse and water springs to mind here. :|

We are giving away FREE hotel and NEC passes in a comp

Ginner is trying to get members involved in a trip to Wolfsburg

The Shop is up and running, with new lines.

We have started new membership packs.

The Mk1 fantasy Football league has started.

Asked members to get involved with the pics for the calender.

COTM and MOTM to get involved in and vote.

Malvern Classic Car show to get involved in.

All the above since the AGM

you might be right Tian there isn't much for them to get involved in, note to self must try harder!

Back to the top

Tian said

Another thing is that I normally give discounts to anyone who submitted an image that was used. I also give the AGM submission a free calendar but I have no power to do this anymore so will leave that to the committee to decide if it's worth continuing as a policy, fingers crossed.

Cheers.

T :wink:

Thats fine by me :D

Back to the top

Tian said

Another thing is that I normally give discounts to anyone who submitted an image that was used.

Is this a new thing? Because I was never offered any discount last year :x

Back to the top
Should of been. I did request a load. maybe you were missed. its only a pound, perhaps someone can refund you..

Back to the top
Give you some discout this year if thats ok?

Back to the top
I didn't enter the NEC competition 'cos I didn't know the answer  :( …..even searched for it on google  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.