Skip navigation

Calendar 2012

Back to the top

Calendar 2012

Out of curiosity, roughly what size are the images going to be printed on the calender?

Another point is the 2 pictures on page 2.

The 2nd picture has a greater pixel dimension as the width & height of it is far greater than the picture of mine.

Where as the dimensions of the copy I sent were far greater than the 1 displayed.

Back to the top

Tian said

Someone else sent a couple of images but they are so retouched I can't use them.

Please hi res and unmolested.

Thanks

T

That was probably me. Sorry about that, I wasn't the one who edited them :lol: If you like any of the photos I can probably get hold of the raw images?

Thanks,

Arun

Back to the top

BigNormRivage said

Out of curiosity, roughly what size are the images going to be printed on the calender?

Another point is the 2 pictures on page 2.

The 2nd picture has a greater pixel dimension as the width & height of it is far greater than the picture of mine.

Where as the dimensions of the copy I sent were far greater than the 1 displayed.

The 2nd pic was took with a 12megapixel camera on its highest setting then the original image just sent over. straight off the camera's memory card without letting windows have its way with it  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Thats how mine were sent Tony.

The sizes of mine were much bigger.

Back to the top
I'm sorry guys but I'm trying to help. I normally just reject anything too small without explanation. This year I'm trying to help as much as I can and all it's doing is causing me a headache.

All the info you need is in the thread. If the image you send through is in focus, high enough res, good enough image and not too similar to another chosen image, I'll look to use it.

That's all I can say.

T

Back to the top
The originals I sent were roughly 3800 x 2600 from the cameras highest setting which is much bigger than the size posted on page 2 so they should all be fine and not to small.

Back to the top
And Tian I really do appreciate all your help.

I know your a busy guy.

Back to the top

BigNormRivage said

And Tian I really do appreciate all your help.

I know your a busy guy.

It's not a problem. I'll do my best by you.

T

Back to the top
Gentlemen, if we want a calendar then we'll need more input than this.

Thanks

T

Back to the top
just sent you a couple T..

1983 mars red gti
1984 mars red gti
1994 golf vr6 - gone but not forgotten
2005 mk5 gti family wagen

Back to the top
i'll send you some very soon. just need to get it back and take some snaps!

Back to the top
I'll give this another couple of weeks then if we still have a poor response I'll draw a line under it. Not worth chasing and busting a gut if only 1% of the paid membership are interested.

T

Back to the top
I have a new lens...just waiting for a nice sunset or something :) will definitely get some in within a couple of weeks!

Back to the top
any good?? maybe with some cropping and colour filters?  :dontknow:

Back to the top

Back to the top

geejah said

Oooooo I like that reflection one!!!
pity its off a beetle hub cap and not a mk1, Thats why I said with a bit of cropping :wink:

Back to the top
about to put some agm pics on but found this? whaddya think

Back to the top
or these

Back to the top

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.