Skip navigation

WTH.... Thought this was illegal?

Back to the top

WTH.... Thought this was illegal?

I b-laminate these floored morals some cops have, I mean he is teak-ing the michael there…

Obviously just to balsa his wages…

Back to the top
i thought they apply the law, not above it, if the picture holder dont dens it i'l happily send it in

Back to the top

blackcherry said

probably making a pig pen for him an his mates.

Best yet lmao

Back to the top
Doesn't exactly look right does it? I'm sure the bosses would have him in the office for an explanation.

At the least he could take a cyclist out!!!

Clown!!!

….. On the other hand… That would could have fallen off a lorry (!!!) and he could simy be moving it so other motorists doing damage their cars by running over it. You wouldn't believe the stuff found on the roads!

Pig pen - funny  :roll:

Back to the top

blackcherry said

probably making a pig pen for him an his mates.

Got any other Jim Davidson classics…?

T

Back to the top
i am wetting myself, some of these jokes are brilliant

He was blatently told to knock up some sort of BBQ holder for cooking the bacon sarnies on :-)

jokes aside that takes the mick, i think you would probably get a couple of quid from FHM, loaded or nuts for a shot like that

what the bet they come out with some excuse about a lorry sheeding its load and them having to take wood back for evidence :-(.

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
The offence would be Dangerous Condition if I were stopping him!

Using a vehicle in a way that its not designed for…. like carrying passengers in the backs of vans without seats and seat belts.  :wink:

Back to the top
OK it's 3 points dangerous load. likely to cause injury to others.

looks like south yorkshire Police if the driver is found out he'll be told off and licence removed to drive police vehicles and reported for his oen licence silly copper !!!

worst case could lose his job if found to be using for personal use.

GTI Campaign Helios Blue, Going back Standard
GTI Campaign Schwartz Black shouldn't have sold
GTI Mk7 Performance pack Daily drive
Polo 1.4sel Sunset Orange The Wife's
Triumph Tiger

Back to the top
I wonder if he will be removed from his post  :wink:

The latest news is that the policeman involved, named as Sergeant Ron Seal, in the said incident has varnished, even his wife cant locate him  :wink:

He has been seen buying a plane, to make his escape, as 1 of the pieces of wood was too wide to get his suitcase in the boot  :wink:

I am scraping the barrel now so better stop

Back to the top
those jokes are absolutly brill (cant spell sorry) I thought it was bloody stupid what they are doing but as said, they could just be removing it from the side of the road, still a bit silly to move it that way specially if it was me or you doing the same we would have the book thrown at us (or is that the reason for the wood)

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top

aircooled1968 said

those jokes are absolutly brill (cant spell sorry) I thought it was bloody stupid what they are doing but as said, they could just be removing it from the side of the road, still a bit silly to move it that way specially if it was me or you doing the same we would have the book thrown at us (or is that the reason for the wood)

chris

yeh he will more than likely say that but theres no excuse really as he is driving an estate so the wood could of been better placed in the back of the car.

He could be reinforcing his home as the wolf did say  he was going to huff and puff and blow the pigys house down lol.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.