Think you need a new hobby to fill your time spud..  :lol:

Back to the top

blans said

Think you need a new hobby to fill your time spud..  :lol:

Might take up Ars-shaving lol  :dontknow:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
can i play too please? :) x

Back to the top
oh man picked my team and sorted the £5 payment (i hope)

when your crap on pc's it takes over 2 hours to get it all done….

spencer :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top

VW-Lucy said

can i play too please? :) x

Of course!!!  Your pops told me you may join in so get that team sorted… you got the details?

spenny said

oh man picked my team and sorted the £5 payment (i hope)

when your crap on pc's it takes over 2 hours to get it all done….

spencer Somewhat frustrated Somewhat frustrated Somewhat frustrated Somewhat frustrated Somewhat frustrated

You only have to do it once bud and you'll be happy if you win it  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
We may have 13 entrants which would be brilliant (waiting on Lucy and maybe one more user to confirm payment).  

If so then we could have a 2nd head to head paid finish and a 4th place in the normal league.
What if we sort of halved the winnings at each step ie 1st is £30 then for 2nd it'd be £15… 3rd £7 etc…. like this:-

With 13 people

Classic League (Top 4 - MK1 Champions League Battle)
1st— £30
2nd– £15
3rd— £7
4th— £3

Head to Head (MK1 FA Cup)
1st— £7
2nd– £3

Top spot is still £30 for your £5 investment but the lower spots are still worth chasing?

Need to confirm with Lucy and one other  :wink: …… kick off in a few days …. exciting stuff…. time for another team change lol  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Looks good to me !

DubPartz

Back to the top
So an update…..

Entrants yet to pay (my fault as didn't send you the pm but I have done so now):-

lhasadreams
jellybelly

People paid but not put themselves in the league:-

spenny
Mini Yomp Chloe

People thinking of joining but not paid or entered the leagues:-

vwlucy
A5OPY forum friend (don't know his name sorry)

Please can we have a little look at the above and get us all together ready for the weekend kick off  :mrgreen:  8O  :mrgreen:  8O  :mrgreen: … this is going to be good!!!

On past performance DubPartz is the one to beat… litterally lol  :wink:

Back to the top
Wonder if all the prem games are on SKY or if they'll be on TORRESS-trial TV…. I'll get my coat  :redfaced:

Back to the top
my dad (a5opy) is sending me all the links and things, i might need help as im a bit new to it but sounds mega :)
xxx

Back to the top

VW-Lucy said

my dad (a5opy) is sending me all the links and things, i might need help as im a bit new to it but sounds mega :)
xxx

Good on you for having a go  :wink:
Don't trust your dad he's after your £5 lol…. read the rules page but basically you can transfer one player a week… if you don't use it then it rolls over BUT you can never have more than 2 transfers in your bank.  You get a wild card too where you can change your whole team but you can only use it once.

On the team side you pick 15 players as you'll have 4 subs on the bench (put them in order as they come on if one of your players in the main team doesn't play).  That's it really… you can change formation by swapping say a defender for another midfielder… have a go and ask away….

You may want to think about defenders who score often or players who take all of the penalties/free kicks for their team  :dontknow: .

Get those questions answered before Friday night peeps… any questions now is the time to ask  :wink: :wink:

Back to the top
thank you :) i have my team now :) x

Back to the top
The tevez thing needs sorting out.. I got 12m floating round at the front end of my team and don't know if I need a rethink or not.. I reckon he's going nowhere….  :dontknow:

Back to the top

blans said

The tevez thing needs sorting out.. I got 12m floating round at the front end of my team and don't know if I need a rethink or not.. I reckon he's going nowhere….  :dontknow:

He's staying mate but will he play?  I'd of thought he'd play and stay  :dontknow:

Back to the top
can't see them letting him stay on the bench.. It's for his benefit if he wants to stay in the shop window.

Back to the top

blans said

can't see them letting him stay on the bench.. It's for his benefit if he wants to stay in the shop window.

I may keep a few quid back  :dontknow: …. it'll be first time ever if I do  8O

Back to the top
Fabregas looks to be on his way out….. good…. he'll be a big miss but maybe now we can move on.  He's handled it all very well and honourably.  Who else is moving…. time to check if any new players are in the fantasy footy league  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I'm up for playing, although I've always done pretty badly in the past few years (or have I???) :twisted:

Anyway, pm me the codes and the paypal address for the fiver

cheers  :)

Back to the top

atothej said

I'm up for playing, although I've always done pretty badly in the past few years (or have I???) :twisted:

Anyway, pm me the codes and the paypal address for the fiver

cheers  :)

Brilliant!!!  Pm'd you the codes mate and the address to send the £5 entry fee to.  I'm searching the web for the latest news…. just two sleeps to the premiership kick off… have you picked the right team ….. ooooooooohhhhhh  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Fabregas is on his way to Spain to sign for Barca with Nasri to follow to Man City!!! Mass exidous at the Emirates  :cry:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.