Skip navigation

*** Fantasy Footy 2011/12 season!!! ***

Back to the top

*** Fantasy Footy 2011/12 season!!! ***

Oh…My…. God!!  Talk about a game of two halves…. Arsenal had a shaky start but found a bit of rythm in the first half… we looked not bad then Van Persie got injured  :banghead:  :banghead: …. Wenger threw on subs for the second half and Benfica looked like Barcelona… we couldn't get the ball off them and we looked very, very poor.  The only half decent players in the second half were our young kid Miyaichi and Vermaelen who looks solid…. it'll be interesting if Van Persie is injured for any period of time as him, song and Vermaelen are essential for us this season.

Back to the top
Community Shield on now Man City V Man United.  Good game so far… Man City closing down quick… Man United looking promising going forward but De Gea is rubbish… at fault for one but making a couple of positional mistakes… though Flapi-Hanski (Fabianski) was bad for us.. De  Gea is only slightly better in this game (not seen him play in other games mind).

Anyone else watching this online?

Back to the top
He's my favourite keeper at the moment.. more than Joe Hart!  :lol:

Back to the top

blans said

He's my favourite keeper at the moment.. more than Joe Hart!  :lol:

LOL bet he is mate… you're lot look well up for it!!!  quite defensive but I think that's Mancini's way  :dontknow: … caught Man United on the counter and a set piece… Might have to invest in a few light blues….

Back to the top
good job they are alright up front..  :(

Back to the top
Man United have been awesome the first 20 minutes of the second half… 2-2…. it's all open… I want Adam Johnson to play I really rate him but he doesn't get many games  :dontknow:

Back to the top
No way speak of the devil he's just come on!!

Back to the top
Richards is a man mountain and Villa looks pretty good.... great second half this!!

Back to the top
looks like the penalties are on the way..

Back to the top

blans said

looks like the penalties are on the way..

I think De Gea has picked up a bit in the second mate!!  This is a cracking end to end Manchester Derby!!!  Got a few ideas who I want in my team from each of these!!

Back to the top
Kompany made a serious unusual mistake… he went to nani instead of tracking back…. looks all over bud  :dontknow: … not like him at all  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Moral of the story.. never write united off. looks like they have some promising players in wellbeck and smalling.

Back to the top

blans said

Moral of the story.. never write united off. looks like they have some promising players in wellbeck and smalling.

True but it might be a while before they get real game time  :dontknow: .  You looked really good first half mate.  I really wanted pens  :cry: .

Back to the top
:dance:  :dance:  :dance: Game on bluenose :mrgreen:  :wink:

Back to the top
is anyone else having problems with the code for the mini league? just wont except it :dontknow:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Mine looked like it didn't work but it actually did…. Look at the "my leagues" section you should have two. I can check in the morning mate

Back to the top

A5OPY said

is anyone else having problems with the code for the mini league? just wont except it :dontknow:

I was battling for ages and then it just worked! … oh and good to have you back Jay .. I think.  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I have these in the classic league:-

Gooner Get Ya!!  
VFL Worseburg GMBH
JellybellysToolshack
Fighting Irish  
biggs fc
Spudletts United  
Lhasadreams Villans  
Champ19ns United  
Scarface United
Longbeck Town  

Head to Head

Gooner Get Ya!!  
VFL Worseburg GMBH  
JellybellysToolshack
biggs fc  
Spudletts United  
Fighting Irish  
Lhasadreams Villans
Champ19ns United
Scarface United
Longbeck Town

I'll check with to make sure everyone has paid.  Andy give me a call tonight bud  :wink:

Back to the top
A5OPY I've sent you invites from the league itself mate that should work check your pm fella  :wink:

Back to the top
I've never shaved my bum but if I were to then I'd take the advice of this midfield  8O  8O  8O

I suppose you'd have to shave cleverly whilst holding your bits…. glad they warned me  8O  8O  8O

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.