*** Fantasy Footy 2011/12 season!!! ***

Back to the top

*** Fantasy Footy 2011/12 season!!! ***

lhasadreams said

Spudfingers said

do you mean Villians or Villains?  clever play on words  :mrgreen:

Nothing too clever - just a typo !!!

Lhasadreams Villans :-)

Like it.  Honesty I think my missus team is better than mine… trouble is if I copy hers she'll right hook me  8O  :redfaced:

Back to the top
Just changed my team again… Lol  :dontknow:

Signed into the two leagues…

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
nice one Shughy!!!  You'll change it right until the deadline mark my words lol  :mrgreen:

Not long now ladies and gents so get your name down and I'll pm you the codes  :wink:

What about Joey Barton aye…. he's a big of a tard to be honest and my mates say he's what Arsenal are missing (agree we need a solid player in the middle but defo not him  8O he'd be a right git in the dressing room) but I don't agree… although Newcastle look like they want to implode… the board are nuts for letting their players go….. MASSIVE club, MASSIVE fan base… without investment…. MASSIVE flop  :dontknow:

Every player we are linked with is now linked with Tottenham and/or Liverpool  :roll:

Back to the top
Reckon he is an amazing player and quite a nice chap from what I saw when he was on "question of sport" .. but he has the ability to be a right numpty which has let him down at pretty much every club he has been at.. When he was at citeh he was pretty much my favourite player for a couple of seasons but he blew it and payed the price. Seems to have calmed down of late though. I remember last season when wolves were taking lumps out of him and he held his head I felt quite proud  :mrgreen:

I see city are now after aaron lennon just what we need someone who can run flat out with no final ball.. we already have SWP for that!

Back to the top
Yeah he is a decent player and Match of the Day showed a clip of his bad play when Barton declared he should be first on England squad list.  A bit unfair because you could show anyone's bad bits and sway the public view.  He's a decent player but because of his temperament and numpty-ness I wouldn't want him at Arsenal…. Scotty Parker could of been good for us.

Blans you're sugar daddy needs to stop buying…. I can't pick from the 8 strikers 19 midfielders and 16 defenders lol… only one guaranteed to play is Haart  :mrgreen:  :wink:

Back to the top
You're just doing it for fun. Think of the problems he's having! Better to be buying too many than selling them all anyway.. adebayor is still for sale when cesc goes..  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

blans said

You're just doing it for fun. Think of the problems he's having! Better to be buying too many than selling them all anyway.. adebayor is still for sale when cesc goes..  :mrgreen:

HAHAHAHAHAAA he's bloody worse than Barton in the dressing room and you know it you wind-up merchant  :wink: .  Yeah but I only have £100,000,000 your dude has like…. small countries for sale or summit lol.  Adebayor was meant to be in talks with Tottenham  :roll: … what happened when he played for you against us an scored as like Wenger I didn't see it… did he really run the whole pitch to the Arsenal fans?

You will be right up there this season mate.  Good time to be a City Fan

Back to the top
Just changed my team again  :roll: ….. opt-stats should get a call me thinks!!!

Back to the top
will sort tonight :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Longbeck Town have been saved from administration at the 11th hour so will line up one more !

DubPartz

Back to the top

DubPartz said

Longbeck Town have been saved from administration at the 11th hour so will line up one more !

Good, good man!!!!

I will pm all those who have entered with the payment details.  Please GIFT the £5 so that there is no fee to the club - can't stress that enough.

So…. It looks like we have enough people for 1st, 2nd, 3rd in the league and top place in Head to Head.

So the top three MK1 Premiership places will be rewarded as well as the MK1 Premiership Head to Head cup  :mrgreen: !!!

GET PICKING THOSE TEAMS AND READING THE TRANSFER NEWS…. your credibility as a MK1 Premiership manager depends on it  :mrgreen: !!

Back to the top
Fair play to you spud - you are doing a great job…

Must be a few more premiership candidates out there???

Send over the pm with payment and I'll fix up later tonight.

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

Fair play to you spud - you are doing a great job…

Must be a few more premiership candidates out there???

Send over the pm with payment and I'll fix up later tonight.

Thanks mate -  still room for more up until end of next week so get those entries in!!!

No worries fella I'll pm everyone tonight…. I always get butterfiles on first day of season!!!  Worse watching the scores come in… gets you watching games/teams that you don't normally watch  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: …. 2011/12 season… it's getting exciting  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Well Im up for it! but aint got a paypal account? Any ideas spudders? :dontknow:

Back to the top

jay10 said

Well Im up for it! but aint got a paypal account? Any ideas spudders? :dontknow:

Wondered where the hell you got to I thought you'd be one of the first in lol  :roll: …. get in here you  :dance:

I'll put your sub in mate you can transfer it to me through a bank transfer  :dontknow: .  Nice one fella  :wink:

Back to the top
The Mk1 Premiership Managers

1. Spudfingers
2. JellyBelly
3. Blans
4. Spenny
5. A5OPY
6. Shughy
7. Neo283
8. dubgolf2010
9. Future Mrs Spudfingers
10. DubPartz
11. jay10

I think mini yomp is joining but don't have his details on here.  Check pm's for entry fee's peeps  :mrgreen: …. jay10 check yours for the league codes bud  :wink:

Back to the top
If we have 11 teams, does everyone agree to this split:-

League
1st = £35
2nd = £10
3rd = £5

Head To Head
1st = £5

Let me know if this is fine with everyone  :wink:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

League
1st = £35
2nd = £10
3rd = £5

Head To Head
1st = £5

Yes, the money will come in nicely  :wink:  :wink:

Entry money sent

DubPartz

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

League
1st = £35
2nd = £10
3rd = £5

Head To Head
1st = £5

Looks good to me… funds just sent… roll on next weekend…  :wink:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks lads and sorry but I'm running away with 1st spot AND Head to Head Cup… Team Gooner Get Ya for the MK1 Premiership title and MK1 Premiership Cup this season!!! Go on you reds  :twisted:  :twisted:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.