Skip navigation

*** Fantasy Footy 2011/12 season!!! ***

Back to the top

*** Fantasy Footy 2011/12 season!!! ***

Got mine too but waiting to see who transfers who in and out

Back to the top
Got my team made up and named…  :wink:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

Got my team made up and named…  :wink:

Nice one ma man nice one!!! I'm going to send pm's out on Sunday so if we get 10+ players we'll do prizes otherwise we'll just do for fun. With the banter etc should be good.  No prizes for this but what are people's views on how the top and bottom of the table will finish?

Who supports who? I'm an arsenal fan… My Nemisis is bland lol man city boy  :wink:

Back to the top
Right pm's sent out so I'll go off and set up the mini league.  We are either going to play for fun or for £5 depending on entrants so I'll pm those who have said they're in once I have the code/details of the mini league.

Back to the top
Count me in spud

Banner

Back to the top

dubgolf2010 said

Count me in spud

Potential Entrants

1. Spudfingers
2. JellyBelly
3. Blans
4. Spenny
5. A5OPY
6. Shughy
7. Neo283
8. dubgolf2010

This gets better thanks gents…. looking good for the season long fun …. it seems harder this year,…. if I had just £1m extra I think I'd have a cracking team  :roll:  :mrgreen: … as it is it's poop in places lol.

Deadline to enter and join the mini league is Friday 12th at say 22:00hrs… just under two weeks to get reading the paper  :wink:

Back to the top
Missus just said she wants to be in it:-

Potential Entrants

1. Spudfingers
2. JellyBelly
3. Blans
4. Spenny
5. A5OPY
6. Shughy
7. Neo283
8. dubgolf2010
9. Future Mrs Spudfingers

She's also an Arsenal fan so should get to some games this season.  Got to 3 last season…. want to see our new side have a go at the top 3  :twisted:

Back to the top
Did you say you'd sent out pm's spud? not received anything?  :dontknow:

Back to the top

blans said

Did you say you'd sent out pm's spud? not received anything?  :dontknow:

Sorry bud sent pm's to ask people if they're in this year… I will pm you the mini league code in a bit lads and ladies just making sure I do it all right  :wink:

Back to the top
Got the pm and great stuff I'm in…

silly question - but will need some guidance with this one…

can I continue to make transfers and swop my teams around up to the first game? and then how often after that?

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
Rise the "Lhasadreams Villians" :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

Got the pm and great stuff I'm in…

silly question - but will need some guidance with this one…

can I continue to make transfers and swop my teams around up to the first game? and then how often after that?

ANY questions just ask bud your a fantasy.premierleague.com virgin so it's all cool.  You can change your whole team up until 1 hour before the first games kick off!!  I keep changing mine.  Click on transfers…. click the X on each player then select the new ones  :mrgreen:

Once the Prem is underway, you have 1 transfer per week.  Any more than that and you get deducted points.

You have a wildcard option which allows you to change your whole team but you can only use it once.

You can role over a transfer week but you can never accumulate any more than 2 transfers…. basically you can only hold 2 transfers at a time.

KEY POINT - you pick 15 players and of those 15 you can play these formations by taking of say a defender for another midfielder (what I do):-

3-5-2
3-4-3
4-3-3
4-4-2
4-5-1
5-3-2
5-4-1
5-2-3

Think that's all of them!  I tend to have goody middies and forwards and crap defenders and play 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 but it's up to you.  Goal scoring defenders can be good for your team so my way isn't always best  :dontknow:

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

Rise the "Lhasadreams Villians" :-)

do you mean Villians or Villains?  clever play on words  :mrgreen:

pm'd you with the codes…

By the way everyone - don't display the codes here as outsiders to the club may jump in and spoil our fun as this is a public forum.

Back to the top
Excellent stuff... I keep changing my team and formation... can this become addictive??? :wink:

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

Excellent stuff… I keep changing my team and formation… can this become addictive??? :wink:

I've been doing the same all night bud lol…. so yes it should come with a health/panic attack warning lol  :mrgreen: .  Love how you can change formation it opens the competition right up tactically.

Anything your not sure of fella?

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Should I try and spend all the money? I have a few pound left in the kitty…

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

Spudfingers said

Should I try and spend all the money? I have a few pound left in the kitty…

Your call mate some people do so they have elbow room to bring players in I can't resist spending it though lol

Back to the top
So far if it stays at 9 people, we would have no monthly prize but the following prizes:-

League:-
1st = £25
2nd = £10
3rd = £5

Head to Head
1st = £5

Come on ladies and gents become a MK1 Premiership manager for the season  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Alaine has now put her team into the league "Spudletts United"  :mrgreen: …. looks better than mine and the weird bit… I guided her a bit  8O

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

do you mean Villians or Villains?  clever play on words  :mrgreen:

Nothing too clever - just a typo !!!

Lhasadreams Villans :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.