Skip navigation

i have a t shirt idea !!

Back to the top

i have a t shirt idea !!

Tian said

mAtt- said

i didn't think we had arranged anything ? is that my green one ? i saw you a few times but didn't want to pester you as you looked busy ..

Sorry but if you're awaiting a replacement let me know as I have one here waiting. If you're happy with the one you have then let me know and I'll pass the one I have on to Matt for sale in the shop.

Thanks

T

yeah you sent me black by mistake i already have a black one lol :( wanted a green one so if you have a green xxl i'll have it, no need for replacement i'll just buy it :)

Back to the top

mAtt- said

Tian said

mAtt- said

i didn't think we had arranged anything ? is that my green one ? i saw you a few times but didn't want to pester you as you looked busy ..

Sorry but if you're awaiting a replacement let me know as I have one here waiting. If you're happy with the one you have then let me know and I'll pass the one I have on to Matt for sale in the shop.

Thanks

T

yeah you sent me black by mistake i already have a black one lol :( wanted a green one so if you have a green xxl i'll have it, no need for replacement i'll just buy it :)

This has been sitting forlornly in my dining room for weeks now waiting to be claimed. Let me know when you've paid and I'll get it sent over immediately.

Thanks

T

Back to the top
need a link don't i ? please mr t :D

Back to the top

mAtt- said

need a link don't i ? please mr t :D

I was hoping you'd be able to find the last one I sent you. I'll have a hunt around trouble is I'm rushin' round like a tit in a trance at the moment!

T

Back to the top
sod the last one you sent me the none members link last time and i got over charged lol

Back to the top

mAtt- said

sod the last one you sent me the none members link last time and i got over charged lol

I'm on it!

PM just sent!

T
There are too many online users to list.