Skip navigation

The story of my golf....

Back to the top

The story of my golf....

ah cool. ok i think i will look into that - did you have to adjust the under side - of the shelf - i have a bar front and back of mine that supports the shelf.

Back to the top
hi, havnt been on here for ages sorry about that. iv been working away alot, iv been working on my engine most weekends and here it is all painted and put back together hope you like :)

Back to the top
havnt updated this in ages due to my new job, which mkaes me work away from home alot. but iv broken my wrist so i fort i would up date my progress blog :) things iv done since my last post. iv fitted new engine, bought creal leather seats, re-trimmed door cards which my dad did for me :) got new clocks and sorted the inside of the car. here is some pics of it so far…
new engine going in :D was abit of a pain to line up but its in :D

cream seats and door cards…

before new trim..

after trim…

new grill and single lights ..

just some new pics of the golf in the garage..

still need to do the wiring and sort of a fuel pump for her, and then sending off to get a some fresh paint on her :) comments please thanks

Back to the top
nice work mate it looks very good :D keep up the work and finish her as she screams to be finished ;)

Back to the top
thanks mate, i know i want it finished soon as but im not bringing it out till march time as the bad wearther is coming, so im just taking my time :)

Back to the top
wow top work mate, that engine looks sweet! where did you get the interior from? very nice

best of luck with the build

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
thanks mate :) the interoir was on ebay, someone was after a set of black leather seats which i had and just swoped them but didnt come with no doorcards and my dad bought some cream leather off ebay and retrimed the door cards our self.

Back to the top
Very nice  8)

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
thankyou :)

Back to the top
Hay mate just done mine and i used a hot air gun and lots off clean rags (lots).And got a mate to be a fire
look out.Mine was wax oil.Good luck and keep it up.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.