Skip navigation

number plates

Back to the top

number plates

have a look at "traffic cops" on BBC1 now….

Back to the top

paul_c said

have a look at "traffic cops" on BBC1 now….

Lol just seen the same thing now.

Its not worth the £60 fine.

Might aswell get the uk pressed ones.

Back to the top
Poor lad, not only did his Mk3 VR6 blow its engine, he gets stopped by the police, gets done for the German plates but he got away with the possibly rubbing wheels,excessive tints and TV screen.

Back to the top
He got lucky with the tv.

They could have been buggers and done him for tints.

Back to the top
Yeah, maybe if he'd invested a little more of his money into basic maintenance than bling…….oh well. Fair result I think by the cops too, he couldn't really not get done for the plates since they'd stopped and advised previously.

Back to the top
the guy was a muppet, nice bbs's though

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Can you use plain acrilic plates but without the makers info on the bottom.. I like the clean look.  :D not bothered about italics or my plate reading some stupid name. would just like it plain with no gb or makers name.

Back to the top

blans said

Can you use plain acrilic plates but without the makers info on the bottom.. I like the clean look.  :D not bothered about italics or my plate reading some stupid name. would just like it plain with no gb or makers name.

No, if you fit a plate to a car it must have the BS AU 145d mark  on it, and the maker's postcode.

If your car already has fitted, a plate which doesn't have it, there's no requirement to retrospectively change it.

Back to the top
well funny you should say that, my car is a german/austrian import. so i was half way there.

man with an all year tan

Back to the top
Where is the car registered (which country)?

How long's it been in the UK?

Where do you live?

Back to the top
uk registered, since 2005.

man with an all year tan

Back to the top
it ok now i have my uk legal pressed plates, its just my clutch cable thats worrrying me. so if anyone can help or point me in the direction of someone who can it would be much appreciated. Dev

man with an all year tan

Back to the top
i'm currently staying with family near camberley. so i need to source localy to fix this.

man with an all year tan
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.