Skip navigation

T-Shirt Ideas

Back to the top

T-Shirt Ideas

p slot
bottle top
driver / changing details to the car you have :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
I prefer the first 3.

Would have to have to be able to change the model tho.

And would need a choice of either wolfsburg or karmann logo

Back to the top
fair enough :)

Banner

Back to the top
the first two and the p-slot. I do want the p-slot one how much they going to be?

It dunt fit

Back to the top
nice i would have one or two at the right price

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
just getting costs back for the suppliers

i think the p slot and the 9 spoke are a must :)

Banner

Back to the top
Good il keep an eye out then for price and the wheel shirts are a MUST  :mrgreen:

It dunt fit

Back to the top
Sorry I'm a bit late coming in on this one.. I'm not really getting the link between the bottle tops and the club and I am not really liking the club logo underneath.. As someone already mentioned, the club logo would be much better either on the arm or under the neck at the back and if these are meant to be personal to each member, why not have just the wheel of various designs on the tshirt?.. For example, the P slot for the campaign owners, bbs for sportline, Le castellet for rivage, tarantula, snowflake etc etc.. You could even do the shirt to match the colour of the owners car to a degree, easy with sportline and rivage (red and black for sportline, blue and green for rivage) and you would not need many other colours to keep most members happy. So that each member can choose the one that suits their car?.. Just a thought.. I do like the wheel idea, not liking the skull and crossbones one or the bottle tops much.

I can see you have put a lot of hard work into it and it can't be nice when people criticise, however, I say this constructively and hope it doesn't offend..

Back to the top
You're right, I work for hours on the stuff I create. I'm the only creative ideas person on the Committee and I sweat on this stuff for days. Everything you see has been created from nothing in order to serve the club - that's you. I don't ask for payment or even thanks and have been doing for years, behind the scenes just mooching along.

No I don't like it when someone critisizes my work but you guys are the end users so I post threds like this to canvas opinion and help me find the best way forward.

Ultimately I'm just trying to make Matt's job as easy and help him look as good as possible so if something needs changing to help him sell I'll change it. We have to remember though, just because you don't like it that doesn't mean it's wrong. All opinions welcome…

Thanks

T

Back to the top
BTW, Matt get me a list of the special orders and I'll amend the existing to the new spec.

Thanks mate

T

Back to the top
Well, like I said, it was meant to be constructive, but coming in so late in the design stage, its the only way I feel I can give you some useful input.. I saw your request for pics of wheels and i guess now that it was for the tshirt idea.. Had you said what it was for initially, I would have given my thoughts initially.. So the only opportunity I had to do so is now.. So please don't be upset and also, don't take my opinion as some kind of self righteous statement of how these shirts should be. I was simply giving constructive input.

Back to the top
I like the first 1 to  and agree that the club logo should be moved maybe to the top.

B reg cab

Back to the top

walt said

Well, like I said, it was meant to be constructive, but coming in so late in the design stage, its the only way I feel I can give you some useful input.. I saw your request for pics of wheels and i guess now that it was for the tshirt idea.. Had you said what it was for initially, I would have given my thoughts initially.. So the only opportunity I had to do so is now.. So please don't be upset and also, don't take my opinion as some kind of self righteous statement of how these shirts should be. I was simply giving constructive input.

Wow, only just seen this. it's all good mate I'm out of it all now anyway but thanks.

T :wink:

Back to the top

Back to the top

golf1980 said

will there be a bbs one?

I dunno mate. I thought these were a good idea but they didn't get very far due to a lack of support, time and illness, hence my stroppy reply to woody, sorry.

T :redfaced:

Back to the top
ok. no problem mate. maybe one day eh? no rush though. hope you are all better now :)

Back to the top
these are on the to do list mate

so they will be happening soon :)

Banner

Back to the top

golf1980 said

ok. no problem mate. maybe one day eh? no rush though. hope you are all better now :)

I had my operation on Monday so should be on the mend soon.

T :wink:

Back to the top
BBS RA what do we reckon?

Banner

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.