Skip navigation

T-Shirt Ideas

Back to the top

T-Shirt Ideas

Guys as you all know I'm in charge of marketing in these parts so I've been looking at some new T-Shirt ideas. We've had the old Polo shirts before and they're nice but I thought we could do with something a little fresher so I've worked up a couple of ideas below.

Basically before I hand them over to Merchandise I'm looking for some feedback and a rough vote as to if they're appealing. Obviously they will come in different colours so don't feel you'd have to have black on white!

All comments welcome!

T :wink:

Back to the top
Could they be tinkerd with a bit?

I like the 1st one if you could change 'driver' for rivage and the date to 1992.

Back to the top
I would buy a few of these if they were in brighter colours steering away from the black or white as the polos are. That way they could be worn with other clothing, just being a bit Gok Want esk.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Nice one Tian.  8)

My favourite is the first design but I think it might be better with the owners club logo moved to the sleeve or possibly the back of the T-shirt.

The alloy wheel designs look nice but I think the key-lines need more weight. The P-slot might be bolder with the trim around the centre cap black and the P's filled in black.

Really nice though - I want one!

Just a thought - it might be nice to move the alloy wheel artwork up to the neck so it runs around the top of the shirt, a bit like Ian Browns burning fiver T-shirt:

:punk:

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top

BigNormRivage said

I like the 1st one if you could change 'driver' for rivage and the date to 1992.

Totally, I'm looking to make these special to the owner.

We'll have standard designs that will be held in stock but at the same time I would encourage people to ask if they wanted something a little different. Depending on complexity I might have to charge a bit more but something like a text change is easy to do.

T

Back to the top

Back to the top
Agree with Gav they look quality but i think the owners club logo does need moving, i would say maybe looks best on the back at the top near the neck maybe? anyones eye level thats walking behind you then too...

Back to the top
Logo on the sleeve would be better.

Back to the top
That's all good guys, I agree with the logo being moved, my only concern was cost as this will add quite a bit to the repro.

T

Back to the top
The wheel bore and the tarantula alloy one are genius! Ill take one of each f them if you make them.

Back to the top
i love the 'driver' one at the top! especially if the year was 1980!!!
i want one of each.
if there was a bbs wheel one that would be awesome!

Back to the top
Hi mate,

Not sure what the first few are is it a bottle top or a steering wheel?  Cracking stuff mate good to see new ideas coming through!!!

Honest feedback
Yep move the mk1 logo to the back by the colour underneath the neck.
I wouldn't like a wheel on my chest so would possibly buy 3 and 4 for the design…BUT if number 2 had the details on a sauce bottle/tin can (1 variety Heinz type thing) it would be proper funny and look class!!!

Everyone has different taste so you have a hard job but I'd buy a couple of 2's if changed slightly and probably a 3 and 4 if I had money (which I don't at the min  :banghead: )

Sorry if this comes across as negative it really isn't meant to be… loving the fresh ideas!!!!!!!!

Back to the top
I'd buy a p slot one and a driver one.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
hi tian i like the beer caps t shirts  i would buy one

Back to the top
I like them fella i know it would cost to move the logo but would look better just depends how much more it would cost but the p slot wheel one is really good id buy any of them to be fair tho
Good job :D

It dunt fit

Back to the top

Back to the top

BigNormRivage said

Yea but then you would need to ditch the wolfsburgh symbol, as these were made at the Karmann Factory. :lol:  :lol:

would look okay with the Karmann symbol on it too.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
Yeh! I like the "9 spoke tarantula" style so I would buy one! :D

Back to the top

chortle said

BigNormRivage said

Yea but then you would need to ditch the wolfsburgh symbol, as these were made at the Karmann Factory. :lol:  :lol:

would look okay with the Karmann symbol on it too.

Well spotted Carl :-)

Back to the top
bump

looking at getting these for the AGM stall

So with 22 people voted "Yes"

What are you top 3 designs??

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.