Skip navigation

MK 1 Golf van Value and how many left.

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
Wow!looks like your really going to town on your bodyshell.

Back to the top

Back to the top
Looking good Noush, are you teasing us with no shots from a distance or are you keeping it for the gig reveal?

GTI style is it?

I am not worthy Foxy, yours looks the nuts, I hope your mate appreciates it.

I was thinking of doing a mini site for Mk1 Vans, no forum just maybe pics and build threads, what do you think?

The Man With The Van Plan

Back to the top
There are pictures of it as bought fro Crazyquiff and after i painted it in mk1 projets. Its the GTD van. Seen your old one foxy and loved it. I didnt put gti arches on mine as i thought it would look to much like it.
as purchased

during prep

painted but not polished

Back to the top
Foxy, I'm more commando than knickers!!!  :lol:

I see you've got the same brochure as me so if there are any others I'd appreciate a scanned copy of anyone.

Thanks.

Back to the top
I have a different one PM me the address to email it to and i'll sort it

Back to the top
Thats cool

I have a van but it has windows fitted at the back.
The reg no is A 97 JCE
I am looking for the rear panels if any one has them

Cheers

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
Horrible things worth nowt - unfinished mk1 -ugh :-)

Back to the top

Back to the top

gtimark1 said

Horrible things worth nowt - unfinished mk1 -ugh :-)
Unfinished! No holes cut in so stronger and better handling! :wink:
Had a Campaign,16v converted mk1 GTI,S2 GTI,S1 GTI and never again a floppy top. And the van comes out on top for cool 8) and rarity.Love it.

Back to the top

allana13 said

Thats cool

I have a van but it has windows fitted at the back.
The reg no is A 97 JCE
I am looking for the rear panels if any one has them

Cheers

Cool very similar reg as mine,Is yours white to? Good luck with the panel search. Does your V5 still have it as a car derived van then? I have a rear GTI seat,door cards and belts to go in but its staying as a van.

Back to the top
mine is a blue colour van. The log book states its a car

it was originally a van but the previous owner converted her. i am hoping to put her back to a van.

Just need the panels

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
Right then, it's very nearly colour choice time and I need some help, I am going loopy, currently the Van is Mars Red s it was built so, it's either respray in a fresh coat or change it completely.

Because it's a VAn I hink a light colour, I fancy either Porsche Sports Classic Grey or Audi Amalfi White, on the new A1 Configerator on the Audi website if you want a look, in fact I might find some pics and post them

Back to the top
We had 2 golf diesel van's that we used as our company vans, a blue one NUX 229X and a Black one AVT 854Y.

Had the black one from brand new and it stayed in the family until 1995, had a Scirocco interior fitted and windows but lost track of it after it was sold to a bloke that worked at Manchester Airport…. happy days  :eh:

Back to the top

Waterworx said

We had 2 golf diesel van's that we used as our company vans, a blue one NUX 229X and a Black one AVT 854Y.

Had the black one from brand new and it stayed in the family until 1995, had a Scirocco interior fitted and windows but lost track of it after it was sold to a bloke that worked at Manchester Airport…. happy days  :eh:

Do you have any of the ones you owned or all have been sold ?

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
Another one on ebay right now

Back to the top
Does anybody have any pictures of the load space of a stock van?
I have just a shell and wondered what parts i was missing?
There are too many online users to list.