Skip navigation

My Pearl Mk1

Back to the top

My Pearl Mk1

Not much of a readers ride thread kinda guy but thought I'd give it ago!
In the process of fitting a TT dash, after that will be an engine conv I think  B)

Back to the top
very clean, all red rears look good

Back to the top
very nice

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Mint…

Pics of dash please…!!!

Back to the top
what size tyers you running on ats cups?? but lovely car!!

Back to the top
165/50, Bridgestones!

Back to the top
165/50, Bridgestones!

Back to the top
like it  8)  8)

Back to the top
Cool car! What exhaust is that? 8)

1983 1.5gl cabriolet in yellow, its the nuts!

Back to the top
Full stainless Supersprint exhaust, got a first day dash fitting picture, its come on since then !

Back to the top
That is sick!

vw a way of life

Back to the top
very nice mate, loving all of it......any engine pics?

Back to the top
Any chance of doing a fitting guide on the dash install as I am wanting to install a TT dash myself, if you have any info it would be great!

Back to the top
Best advice… don't do it!!

Back to the top

Dom123 said

Best advice… don't do it!!
lol agree not an easy install!!! But does look nice once done…!!

Back to the top
Is there much fabrication work involved mounting the dash & has anyone got any wiring diagrams for the TT dash, I do think it's worth the hassle the only problem is getting a complete TT dash!

Back to the top
I've got my dash bit by bit and spent less than a full set up. I've not done brackets yet, Willowraf has good diagrams!

Back to the top
Very nice mate. Did you have the car painted pearl white.

I pal of mine had one the same colour about 14 years ago. He sold it to a kid in middlesbourgh and last i heard it had been parked up in a barn circa 2000. I doubt its the same car as I don't think it would look as good as that after 10 years parked up but thought i'd ask.

Craig, Co. Durham
78' MK1 Golf N (Work in Progress)
88' MK2 Golf GTi 8v
93' MK1 Golf Cabriolet
06' Yamaha R6

Back to the top
Is that where you got your diagrams from? as i dont want to keep pestering people, will follow your method in buying the dash bit by bit what model clocks did you go for?

Back to the top

robsta said

Is that where you got your diagrams from? as i dont want to keep pestering people, will follow your method in buying the dash bit by bit what model clocks did you go for?
Hi guys…
diagrams : Here
As for the clocks i would go for the 2 plug immo 2 clocks as these are much easier to get the imbo intergrated..!! hope this helps some of you guys..

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.