Skip navigation

There is only one way... The right way!!!

Back to the top

There is only one way... The right way!!!

All about corale beans from aldi. If you don't know get to know.  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I rest my case.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
^ is there any cheese underneath the beans in that photo? or is it all on top? looks like the toast is already going soggy! i cant handle soggy bread. ducks love it though. but they cant work toasters too well

Back to the top
Needs some brown sauce to finish it off.
I am quite partial to some Marmite in the mix as well !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
A5OPY… Is your grill broken?…  8O

Back to the top
As for the aldi bean… I shall be purchasing some today and putting them head to head later.. A full review of this rogue bean later.. Giant slayer or poop in a can… We'll soon know for sure..

Back to the top
not sure if im right, but its cheese on toast with beans on top

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top

aircooled1968 said

not sure if im right, but its cheese on toast with beans on top

chris

I don't wanna sway judging at all… However…

I'M DAMN WELL SURE YOU'RE NOT RIGHT!!!  :banghead:

Back to the top

welsh rarebit

you've all got it wrong.
heres the answer
4 eggs
1oz butter
1oz cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon cheese
salt and pepper
melt the butter in a saucepan. beat the eggs slightly ans season with salt and pepper. add the cream and pour into saucepan. heat gently stirring all time until mixture thickens. serve on hot buttered toast and sprinle with grated cheddar cheese.

now that is welsh rarebit , the reason for no beans is there would be too much methane down the pit

taffygoat

now look at the charity drive john o'graots to lands end in this section
haydn lewis is fundraising for Macmillan Cancer Support

Haydn

Regional Host South Wales

Back to the top
Can the moderators please move that last comment to the welsh rare bit section of the forum please?.. This is the beans and cheese on toast section.. Wouldn't want anyone getting confused.. Its difficult enough as it is already.. thanks..  :banghead:

Back to the top

walt said

You have the cheese on top of the beans… So that puts you in the beans on toast with cheese on top catagory..!

As per my Avatar - being a Superhero type I have bread, lightly spread marg, cheese (microwaved to melt well) and then beans.

If I'm feeling exotic, I crush black pepper over the cheese before melting itm and for more cultural diversity I may add curry powder to the beans.

Nice!  :roll:

Back to the top
cheese on top for the win!

Back to the top
Gordon Ramsey would swear at you and liken you to a womans adult area for that kind of heathen disregard for correctly cooked quisine Dano!… And to think we were friends!!!  :x

Back to the top
racer… You can replace Dano as my bestest mk1 buddy… He's history!

Back to the top

walt said

racer… You can replace Dano as my bestest mk1 buddy… He's history!

phew!

Anyone got a SORN form handy? When he's off the road its nice and quite round here!!!!!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
8O

Back to the top
Sorry about the bean off taste test with the aldi, branston and industry standard Heinz beans.. that I promised.. I will make sure I get on it over the weekend.. I am even gonna do a best cheeze test too, to help us all create the perfect, cordon bleu beans on toast with cheese.. Should I also investigate bread?..  :dontknow:

Back to the top
just had me some beans branston not bad but i had them with a good old fry up beans sausages bacon eggs hash browns mushrooms ect and a nice slice of warbutons tiger bread now thats the bread of champions

if it aint broke dont fix it but betters allways better

Back to the top

walt said

Sorry about the bean off taste test with the aldi, branston and industry standard Heinz beans.. that I promised.. I will make sure I get on it over the weekend.. I am even gonna do a best cheeze test too, to help us all create the perfect, cordon bleu beans on toast with cheese.. Should I also investigate bread?..  :dontknow:

If you're doing 3 cans of beans in a day i'm glad i'm down this end of the country.

Back to the top
Last time I made this it was

Toast
                                  Butter
                                  Beans
                                   Cheese

That's because it fell off the plate and ended up in the dog.

But turn it up the right way and that has to be it. Option No 1 .

Now, cheesy chips, there's a real gourmet delight 8)

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.