Skip navigation

GSF Car Parts - Fail

Back to the top

GSF Car Parts - Fail

my gsf are sound. mainly cus they were vdub fans a few yrs back.
i registered on the site and got the email all in one night.
the website is fine to me, works the same as dealership parts pages which im used to. old one was basic which would help anyone not in the trade i suppose

82 Golf Gti. The snail project (abf turbo one day)

Saab 93 diesel daily

Back to the top
I've had the same problem with the new website signed up and heard nothing back from them but generally find calling in at my local gsf the staff arent normally too bad. Occasionally mix ups with part numbers but they always seem happy to correct them.

Back to the top
The lads at the Leeds West GSF branch are spot on, always give me a discount and always get the parts right.

ECP Leeds are quite good too but I tend to choose GSF. I don't often bother with the mail order though, it's easier to pick up the phone.

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top
Well obviously none of you have been to GSF Derby. They gave me an alternator which was so rubbish it wouldn't even stay tight in the bracket. This caused my belt to come off and car to overheat and headgasket gone. I complained and they were very rude, I wrote a letter of complaint to which they offered me £10 in free parts. When engine rebuild has cost me over 400. Write back saying not good enough and they have just ignored the letter.
Absolutely disgraceful and I would never spend my hard earned there again, ECP in Derby are awesome, really friendly and do everything in their power to get the right part at a cheaper price then anywhere else.

(meh, writing that's made me really bummed out about the whole thing again)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.