north west posse

Back to the top

north west posse

any standard of car are welcome on the club stand, just give it a wash  :wink:

Back to the top

Mischief said

saying that though, it would be cool to be on the club stand

post some pics, lets have a look at her  :D

Mk1 golf GTI cabriolet 1.8. Helios blue. born 02/08/1990.

Back to the top

Mischief said

i plan to be a paid member, just got to wait for payday on friday  :D
regards the club stand, i dont think my car is up to any standard to be on a club stand and wouldnt want to embarass myself or the club  :redfaced:

If its a mk1 golf it can go on the stand 8) This is why were all on here because we have the same interest. Dont be put off by the condition of your car. I never was 8O
 8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

Mischief said

i plan to be a paid member, just got to wait for payday on friday  :D
regards the club stand, i dont think my car is up to any standard to be on a club stand and wouldnt want to embarass myself or the club  :redfaced:

If its a mk1 golf it can go on the stand 8) This is why were all on here because we have the same interest. Dont be put off by the condition of your car. I never was 8O
 8)

ev is right. a large % of the people on here have daily runners so dont worry. although ev's wheels are v shiney  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
this is a few pictures of the car, i bought it as is (metal plates my first addition) it looks better than it probably is, but its a work in progress, looking forward to putting my influence on it.

Back to the top
looks good..  (you were being very very modest when you say your car is not up to stand standard)

can you edit your post to put the img links on new lines? (ie press return after each )

as I said earlier its a mk1 and welcome on the stand, but stand places are usually for paid members only

cheers
tony

Back to the top
ill get my membership asap then ill see if there is room for a small one, thanx

Back to the top
where in the nw are you mischief?

Back to the top
Get yer membership and get yerself there you wont be disapointed and your car looks the part ,mines varoius shades of "mars red" with a dented drivers wing no one will mock anyones car youll get a warm welcome,(join the "NW POSSE CONVOY" and have a run up there with us) :D

Back to the top

andybury said

Get yer membership and get yerself there you wont be disapointed and your car looks the part ,mines varoius shades of "mars red" with a dented drivers wing no one will mock anyones car youll get a warm welcome,(join the "NW POSSE CONVOY" and have a run up there with us) :D

come on andy, yours is slightly different. it is capable of time travel aswell as your white one  :lol:

Back to the top
Yeh! that as well, although white MK2 driver is now stuck in time ( SORNED  :cry: )

Back to the top

andybury said

Yeh! that as well, although white MK2 driver is now stuck in time ( SORNED  :cry: )

come on doctor. surly that is childs play for a time traveller to sort it not sorn it  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Yeh! sorted it by putin the Grey one on the road :lol:

Back to the top

andybury said

Yeh! sorted it by putin the Grey one on the road :lol:

"the grey one?" is this also a time travelling machine that we need to know about on trips out?  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Yvonne states that her mk2 driver (Wolfie) yeh its got a name  :redfaced: is not a "time travellin machine"  :lol:

Hmmm we ll see :P

Back to the top
im located in manchester

Back to the top
no more meets going on round here guys.

If it isnt broke fix it until it is.

Back to the top

ronko said

no more meets going on round here guys.

we went to cumbria vag last weekend

and a few of us will probably meet up at unphased 21st July, (just off m65)

and then its the AGM at Uttoxeter weekend Fri - Sunday 22nd -24th ( a really good event camping)

Tatton Park..  7th August (I'm not at this)

Leeds Vw Festival 14th (I am here and camping over)

That all thats in the calendar at present as far as I know

cheers
Tony

Back to the top
Ok I'm on the Leeds camping and tatton but won't be making uttoxeter unfortunately.

If it isnt broke fix it until it is.

Back to the top
:D

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.