Skip navigation

Hi all rivage owner

Back to the top

Hi all rivage owner

The crystals to look fantastic.

Back to the top

gfrankland said

they're smoked inners and clear outers… i think i will just get clear crystal inners for the moment and then get standard at a later date
where did you get your clear crystals from and if you dont mind me asking how much ,pm me if you want  :D

Back to the top
Good to see another Rivage owner! I personally like the blend of a few mods and various change of standard items, as you can see from mine! Each to their own, I prefer crystals as well

Back to the top

bricktop said

gfrankland said

they're smoked inners and clear outers… i think i will just get clear crystal inners for the moment and then get standard at a later date
where did you get your clear crystals from and if you dont mind me asking how much ,pm me if you want  :D

I 'think' I paid about £60 for them and they may have been from some dude in chessington who sold mk1 bits and bobs on the bay of e's.. it was a couple of years ago now :/

Guy

91 Rivage project thread < its a slow process but getting there!

Back to the top
Nice motors and very clean :-)

the whole crystal thing will come and go in stages possibly, i put crystals on mine, and clear and red rears , clear indicators etc, but after year and a half are thinking og going back standard but i want nice new shinny orange bits lol

its all part of the fun and keeps you interested

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
That's badass leather in your rivage. Keep the car clean. Hell of a car.

Back to the top
Nice rivage  :wink:  - there appears to be loads of rivages knocking about - all minters too!

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

Nice rivage  :wink:  - there appears to be loads of rivages knocking about - all minters too!

There popping up everywhere Hugh.

Thought they were rare lol.

Back to the top
Its the weather, there are always more cabbies about and on the forum in the summer months, and especially Rivages and Sportlines , as i think mint examples are often stored by owners throught winter.

I always wanted a sportline cabby, but seen some such nice rivages now, it maybe changing my mind lol.

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Looks very nice.. The only regret I have about my car is that its not got leather and although right now, I could probably get it all done, I just can't because it is too original.. Maybe one day..
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.