Skip navigation

derbyshire meet , saturday 21st

Back to the top

derbyshire meet , saturday 21st

Meeting at cromford meadows saturday 21st , 12 noon ,  forget saturday morning's shopping trip come and join us , driving the mk1 heading for them thar hills ..:-)

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
Count me in!

Back to the top
Will be having a full english at the cafe before the meet  if anybody fancies a fry up ..

Back to the top
I WILL CAME FOR A RIDE ROUND DERBYSHIRE

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
IM off but the cars been taken off the road as im now driving a 6n1 polo 1.0 beast haha so dont think ill be coming :(

Back to the top

rowan92 said

IM off but the cars been taken off the road as im now driving a 6n1 polo 1.0 beast haha so dont think ill be coming :(
whats up with mk1 matey ?

Back to the top
Nothing really serious just my grandads given me the polo which is cheaper to run and im starting a new job where ill be gettin more money so i can sort out some stuff on the golf.:) my mums not best pleased by the idea but alwell haha :) im not wanting to sell it i just wanna get all the little naggly bits.right and take my time with it instead of rushing it :)

Back to the top
Billy still come if you want to , dek. be good to see you again , i've not seen your car since the new paint job .. ..

Back to the top

mk1jim said

Billy still come if you want to , dek. be good to see you again , i've not seen your car since the new paint job .. ..
i will be there lol be go to  see you all again

Back to the top
Ill see mate this polo sounds like a scooby atm exhausts f**ked lol if ive got it sorted ill let u know :)

Back to the top
Cannot make this, I work Saturdays....look forward to seeing some pics though.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
No worries chortle.   I will get the regional photographer on the case ….

Back to the top

Meet

Before i put my name down for the first meet i'm after a bit more info… roughly how long do you guys meet for? and is it a case of meet up, have a chat then go for a drive?

May just have a ride out for the meet?

Reason for the question is that i need my pass stamping by the boss first

Thanks Martin

1985 GL Cabriolet - Long Gone
Several GTI Tintops - Long Gone
Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian 2013 - Daily Workhorse

Back to the top
Hi , we meet up at cromford , take a drive , find a country pub , then chat, maybe pub grub , put the world to rights , generally finish about 4ish

Back to the top
If i go ill try to get someone i know to go :)

Back to the top
Hi what time we all meeting? I'll meet up go for the drive then find somewhere child freindly for my little Izzy to play, saturday is daddies day you see! Weather looks good through it will be the first time ive been out in her in the last few weeks!

Back to the top
Hi meeting up at 12. Noon , sounds like we will getting a few new faces .. And i've booked sunshine for the floppy tops ..:-)

Back to the top
Id like to pop along to one of these meets at some point. Im asuming that they are monthly?
I cant make this month as my dad has got his leg in plaster (Fell over drunk, enough said haha).
He would have to drive my car for me tho as im still 16 :(
Im based in Tamworth so its not far away.

My 1983 Golf C

Back to the top
Cars sorted now for the task of persuading my gf to get her to come along haha i sense ill be sneekinng out

Back to the top
I am pleased you have booked the weather for floppy tops, can bare for my car to get wet again!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.