Skip navigation

New Merchandise Ideas, What would you like?

Back to the top

New Merchandise Ideas, What would you like?

Richy - thats an impressive bit of folder you got there… :wink:

The folder idea is a good one - people would easily go for that.

Could there be a dedicated merchandise stall at the AGM - might cut down on postage charges?

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

Could there be a dedicated merchandise stall at the AGM - might cut down on postage charges?

hopefully :)

Banner

Back to the top
im a bit OCD with me paperwork, but like to keep everything and get everything with a car that i can.

I had my civic lease car picked up last week, and the collection driver could not believe i had a folder with history , all old tax discs glued into a specific page, every receipt for new tyres from ATS etc etc that i had for a car which was never actually owned by me :-)

Think i should have phoned HSBC the lease car was from and asked em for £200 for the folder! must have helped it sell when they sent it to auction lol

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
nice one rich i will look into this

is there anymore ideas :)

Banner

Back to the top
Im sure someone has already mentioned lanyard, magnets, coasters and keyrings :dontknow:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
Hi all, just going through this thread, all of the above is what i'd say with ref to the suggestions !!! and Rich OMG !!! lol

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
keyrings added to the list :)

Banner

Back to the top
Bit technical offical screensaver for the Puter or Phone...lol

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
Id go a credit card wallet aswell. Am forever leaving my discount card at home when going to gsf.

Back to the top
wallets are already down

anything else? :)

Banner

Back to the top
Underpants !!!! my wife says i have too much to do with my MK1 so underpants is my suggestion lol

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
ive seen them on some old pics, dont know what they are called.

The hanger / hooked shape things on the top that hook onto rear veiw mirror and hang down, you see them at car garages . hire company's.

Some club branded ones would be great, would look good when we are all representing at a show as all cars could have the same thing in thier windscreen / hanging from rear view mirror ?

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

ive seen them on some old pics, dont know what they are called.

The hanger / hooked shape things on the top that hook onto rear veiw mirror and hang down, you see them at car garages . hire company's.

Some club branded ones would be great, would look good when we are all representing at a show as all cars could have the same thing in thier windscreen / hanging from rear view mirror ?

Not really merchandise but I'm all over this already mate so yes, nice idea but like I say not really merchandise.

T

Back to the top
Hoodies

Back to the top
already beening done but you might have missed them

welcome to the site :)

Banner

Back to the top
wouldnt mind one of them oldskool cup holders - clip to the window

Mk1'83 G60
Mk1'82 2.0L 8v
Mk1'93 GTI
Sportline

Back to the top
anymore for anymore??

Banner

Back to the top
Tax disk holder? Im in need of a new one so i would deffinatly buy one.

My 1983 Golf C

Back to the top

Back to the top
How bout lanyards, airfresheners, zip hoody, :)

Mark 1 golf gti convertible 1987.

New roof and interior, new sound system,

New lights, grill.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.