Skip navigation

New Merchandise Ideas, What would you like?

Back to the top

New Merchandise Ideas, What would you like?

Remember guys, these ideas have to be scaleable. Bespoke is fine for some but others are looking at a minimum run that would be way in excess of practical.

Cheers

T

Back to the top
lots of things need a minimum order so looking for items that lots of people would want :)

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

'' My Other Car Is A Mk1 Golf '' Sticker…..
 :wink:

I've always wanted one of these!!!  As for the DVD…I was going to say something nearer the time as it'd be dependent on me getting to the show etc…but I was going to offer making a DVD of the AGM.  I'm a freelance filmmaker on the side (if you want a butchers… geejah.com [website not finished yet so not all links working]) and would obviously do it for expenses/free for the club.  Where we do our DVDs at my full-time job works out about £2-3 a disc depending how many you get done.

Back to the top
the missus got a flyer from stanford for these camper mugs to give you an idea. maybe could approach the company to do golf ones. here is the link..  jam-tart.com

Back to the top
very nice mrs jelly would like them

Banner

Back to the top
when she spoke to them they said ther looking into doing a full dinner set as its very popular.

Back to the top
anymore thoughts?

Banner

Back to the top
Waterproof seat covers with cabby, tintop logo on.

Them temp paper sheets that garages put down to stop getting mats dirty. Could have the logo on and various colours. Would come in handy I think and cheap.

Back to the top
Club Stickers :P as i didnt get one in my membership  :cry:

Wanna Hug?

Back to the top
stickers are no1 at the minute

anymore ideas?

Banner

Back to the top
Have you ever done A4 ring binders with club logo on? Id av one for reciepts & photos.

Back to the top
i know what you mean so you can keep all your car info in one place

i like that one :)

Banner

Back to the top
Could maybe even incorporate a clear plastic sleeve on front or spine to hold oc membership card if it aint getting too technical/expensive.

Back to the top
Casper19, thats a great shout! at the moment ive got all my receipts, mot , service info, old tax discs, etc etc all in ring binder, but a smart branded club one would be good.

A clear insert on front for a "title page" or pics of the car / detai within folder, like casper said little insert on front or inside front cover for members ship car

I'd buy one for my car history, and one to make into a photo gallery to leave with the car at shows

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
been looking around into this as i love it

you can get them with card holders

watch this space

anymore idea's??

Banner

Back to the top
Loving the folder option.

I would go for 2 and use 1 at shows for progress pics on the car like Rich said.

How about a CD wallet for the car?

Back to the top
As above, but with the plastic wallets being able to contain photos and Something on the front
such as:-

Reg No: (LEAVE BLANK) C414 FRA for example

VW GOLF MK1   

RESTORATION FOLDER

Dates:    From  To

By (LEAVE BLANK)

Same to be put on the spine.

Great if your doing a pictoral and written documentery of your restorations, just like a giant log book, you could section it out in various chapters using divider sections.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
2 ways of doing this

either logo printed onto frosted plastic ring binders which works out expensive

or

hard back ring binder with printed inserts to the front and spine, which is a bit better priced :)

i shall keep looking :)

Banner

Back to the top
Frosted ones sound awsome, but can imagine they would be a bit more.

I think the ring binders with inserts could be good, but would just need to make sure the inserts look top notch :-)

Also think binders need to have good capacity , ive got a fair bit of paperwork for mine

This is what i use at mo:

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
blimy rich thats a lot of history :)

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.