Skip navigation

norwich meet may 21

Back to the top

norwich meet may 21

ok people can we get some thing going . the suggestion is sat may 21 at 730 how about venue tell us wat you think .

Back to the top
hi there will be up for this .how about that marsh harrier place or wreningham  bird in hand

Back to the top
Put me down, another lad on here I have been mithering about coming said he would.  Marsh harrier is closer for us but don't mind

Back to the top
i dont mind meeting up but can we keep this Close to Norwich, dont wanna head way too far south Norwich, must be some where in Norwich a meet can be held??? bit like me saying The Greens at Aylsham....

MK1 Golf 4x4 Build
MK1 Golf 4X4 | Facebook

Back to the top
I'm also seeing "lazy" off DG tomorrow will ask him if he fancies it

Back to the top
DAMN IT im moving house that weekend.

I love it. I don't care what you think

Back to the top
post something  dubgeneration.

can't it be linked with a dubgen meet? may be seen as alienating ourselves from the local club.

here for a good time, not a long time

Back to the top

norwich meet may 21

dji8785 said

post something  dubgeneration.

can't it be linked with a dubgen meet? may be seen as alienating ourselves from the local club.

wat do every body think . i think have ourself a meet to see wat we want to do . dubgen meets can get very big we would get swallowed up. if we had our meets on the same days as dubgen it could be seen as rivalry and poaching members. thats not the idea quite the opposite we would have the choice to ask the committee members of dubgen if we could have our meets with them or go to there meets and still have our own if only a few a year.

big hello to miggs and dubgen committee  :)

Back to the top
Agreed bigdub, I don't see this as a rival meet more an informal get together for mk1 folk - these won't stop me attending any DG meet in the future.  DG is a well run, friendly, local club.  I might even ask Johnathon if he fancies popping along!

Anyway DJ, you goin to pop along on 21st ;)

Back to the top
I've stuck something up on DG as well

Back to the top
Luckily i have a day off that day and i shall be there, even tho my dub is looking abit down in the mouth at the mo! x

Back to the top
Can't be any worse than mine mate !!

Back to the top
Hi all. We might be able to make it but the car is in for a health check on Saturday so can't see it being a problem! Has a venue been officially arranged?

Back to the top

norwich meet may 21

hi ya donatello and every one else . it seems no one has objected to the marsh harrier . on the a 140 so i take it we shall have this meet there .

donatello were in norfolk are you from .

Back to the top
We are in Great Yarmouth. Is this meet on Saturday evening? Fingers crossed the car gets clean bill of health so we can attend!

Back to the top
Yes mate, 'tis this sat evening, I am in reedham, hopefully will be a couple of us meeting up around acle - so if u do make it and fancy meeting us there let me know

Back to the top
Ok sounds great. If anyone meeting in Acle decides where and what time, just put up the times in here. I will know by Saturday lunchtime whether or not we can make it but I really want to!!!

Back to the top
I'm well up for this im just near acle aswell so if any1 else wants to meet there is cool

Back to the top
Cool. For those wishing to meet at acle first I'll be at Q8 garage around 7pm..head off about 7:10pm

Cheers

Back to the top

metalblue said

Cool. For those wishing to meet at acle first I'll be at Q8 garage around 7pm..head off about 7:10pm

Cheers

Yhhh :D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.