Skip navigation

AGGIE the RAT mk1

Back to the top

Subtle Madness. RAT mk1

sorry to hear you havnt had much luck, keep an eye on the regional section doing some bristol meets soon to get everybody together every couple of months in prep for next years show season

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
I know this thread is pic heavy but i just cant help myself !

Back to the top
Awesome pics there dude!

Back to the top

Back to the top
Awesome site dude! Make me want an oldskool ratt mobile lol!

Back to the top

ignore the fact its an old photo, but i'm thinking of pinstriping the back, what do you all think ?

Back to the top
did i see this car in swansea a few weeks back????

Back to the top
Saw this in mole valley last month love those bucket seats ! Missus had to drag me away! Are you going to the cribbs causeway meet on Sunday if you want to convoy drop me a pm

vw a way of life

Back to the top
Yes its been in swansea i'm at uni there :) it will be from sunday for a couple weeks too :) :)

And as for the cribbs Meet i will not be attending as i will be on my way to swansea haha :p sorry :)

Back to the top
ha i thought it was and i wandered how the hell u managed to park it where you did.

Back to the top
Hahaha yeah it was an effort to get it on that driveway !! :p it'll be back sunday :)

Back to the top
what suspension you running mate? ive put mine back standard for the moment because of all the speedbumps in swansea. did have springs on the shocks but the ride was horendous. ive taken my beloved alleycats off as well as theyre a bit wide. got 15" bbs RAs on now and i hate them…looks too standard

Back to the top
Fully adjustable coilovers :) and the ride is SOLID :p but i love it :) i want it lower though

Back to the top
dont you get any problems with clearence? what coilies r they?

Back to the top
Well yes the splitter scrapes on just about nothing, and occationally the bottom mounts crunch the floor :/ But they are only cheap coilovers untill i finish uni and can afford the setup i acually want.

Back to the top
i had the same problem with the bottom mounts. i loved the look of mine but it just wasnt practical. still want to go low, just not on 13s. wot u think. it looks tidy in the pic dont you think?

Back to the top
It does indeed look tidy, i like :)
Practicality is the problem :/ ggrrrrr
Anyway where aboutsis yours ? I havent seen it about ?

Back to the top
its in morriston in swansea. dont get to drive it very much :( gonna get some coilovers and maybe new wheels (again) or maybe ill just change the tyres. oh i dunno aaaagggghhhh!!

Back to the top
Aahh no wonder i havent seen it, That sucks that you dont get to drive it much :(
New tyres, i think those wheels look too good to change

Back to the top
theyre too wide man theyre 13x8 os-7 they stick out too much
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.