9. NikNaks123
10. Blans
11. AlexGti
12. Psychedelic
13. gasco
14. Connor_bristow
15. aaron & kirsty (friends on mine in a polo to join mixermans  
16. Neo283

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

"richyhill" said

Hi Guys

im thinking as we have both days and to give those travelling time to travel maybe 9.30 - 10.00am or do people think that is too late?

I'm thinking a bit late ?? maybe i'm wrong but i was thinking of leaving Cov for 7 to get to Cribbs for 8.30…?

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Hope your car is sorted Rich

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Rich, did your car get sorted yesterday ? and are the meeting times at Cribbs the same as before ?

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
I am thinking of coming just for the Sunday, is it worth driving up for the day,

I may enter the show and shine what's the competition like? This sounds like a really good show

Back to the top
Focie - definately worth driving up for the day, its a great show. when your done in the show and shine/ before or after you are welcome to come and park up with the other mk1's on our club stand.

The competition really depends on who is there on the day and the category, there was some impresive stuff last year, enter and see what happens :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Hi Guys

Just a quick one

who is coming on the saturday morning and would like to meet up before and what time ?

or

would people just like to turn up and we meet on the stand as and when?

for those interested in meeting up the road from show site, shall we meet at 9.00-9.30 Cribbs causeway halfords ?

Ginner - car is in garage now having full service, cambelt and kit, new front top mounts, and hopefully the auto choke fixed!

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Will be up for meeting up before hand 9.00-9.30 sounds good to me. See you guys saturday morning.

Back to the top
I'm up for meeting at cribbs before, will get there around 9ish

Also is it cool with people if a '73 t2 camper joins in the convoy down ??

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
cool with me arf, its a vdub show and we all love em ;-)

cant see n e one else minding

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Saturday Morning Meeting Point

9.00 am

Address for Halfords Cribbs Causeway
Centaurus Road
Patchway
County Avon
BS34 5TS

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Saturday 9am.  I'll be there :)

Back to the top
Richy,  9 - 9:30 is good mate

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
i wont be camping but will be there on sunday. will i still be able to put my car on the show stand?

1983 mk1 Golf GTI

Back to the top
SAME APPLIES WILL BE THERE AROUND 9AM

HAYDN

Haydn

Regional Host South Wales

Back to the top
GUYS CLUB STAND IS OPEN TO ALL, OVER THE WHOLE WEEKEND, either day or one or the other

just say on gate you are on the mk1 golf owners stand and they will point you in the stand direction

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top

bristol

See you sat rich hopefully be as good as last year  ,will have an honoury mrk2 with me as well if that ok

Back to the top
Car is clean and packed !! You dont get alot in the boot of a cabby do ya, blimey it was like a right old game but im ready, bbq coal anyone ?? i'll bring some anyway.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
We shall be joining the convoy up from Halfords.  See you there.  :D

Back to the top
n11kgh - you joining at halfords in morning or meeting us at show

looks like it might be some sun not just rain tomorrow! keep ya fingers crossed guys :-)

ive gota dig out me gazebo tonight and see if i have a tent, last minute.com ! mad week at work this week !

1.8T CABBY
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.