Skip navigation

** BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 10-12 JUNE ** stand sneak peak page 6

Back to the top

** BRISTOL VOLKSFEST 10-12 JUNE ** stand sneak peak page 6

gutter Juss, would have been great to catch up, hope all is well though

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

b

God Juss, what a lame excuse  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  Take it easy man  :D

Back to the top
I know.  I'll drive back for the weekend.  ;)

Back to the top
:-)

COME ON THEN GUYS ! ! !

WHERE'S THE INTEREST ? ? ?

thought there were alot up for this one and hoping we can get the stand to double numbers again, im looking to go back to lady in a week or so with final (ish) numbers so get your names down please :-)

Cheers

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
I will ask the Halal boys.................. Ans4r ................................................................................................

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

I will ask the Halal boys……………… Ans4r ……………………………………………………………………………………

cant make it lads  :(  :(  busy that weekend :banghead:  :banghead:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Ans4r, shame to hear that, would have been good to see ya

Right then guys list below, free BUMP for anyone who is interested in a good show in BRISTOL !

Thanks Rich

1. richyhill
2. Ginner (Dave)
3. Daz1971
4. Mixerman
5. n11kgh
6. arf333
7. Taffygoat
8. SparkStu
9. NikNaks123

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Hey Rich, you got the cakes in order ??? you'll have to let me know what to bringo longo, maybe a luvly blue n white battenburg

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
He's a sucker for the blue and white quarters aren't you rich?  :mrgreen:

put me down.

:D

Back to the top
I'll definately be there on the sunday but im not sure if i'll be camping. I have a lot on that weekend

1983 mk1 Golf GTI

Back to the top

blans said

He's a sucker for the blue and white quarters aren't you rich?  :mrgreen:

put me down.

:D

He's got a lovely white cabby and i got a few thousand blue stickers, what do you reckon ?????

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
1. richyhill
2. Ginner (Dave)
3. Daz1971
4. Mixerman
5. n11kgh
6. arf333
7. Taffygoat
8. SparkStu
9. NikNaks123
10. Blans
11. AlexGti

blue and white for SPURS !, yeah im fine with that gas heads lol

anymore for anymore, names down :-)

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
BUMP

for a great show

Anymore interest ? ? ?

Was such a good show thought we would have a few more then last year this year ! :-(

Mixerman - have you got a club banner and bunting ?

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
Hey rich, im free on the friday aswell now so will be there for the 3 days

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
cool thanks scott.

Im not camping the friday i dont think, but may try and go straight there after work set up gazebo, club buniting and then be back up sat am.

REVISED LIST GUYS

looking forward to this

1. richyhill
2. Ginner (Dave)
3. Daz1971
4. Mixerman
5. n11kgh
6. arf333
7. Taffygoat
8. SparkStu
9. NikNaks123
10. Blans
11. AlexGti
12. Psychedelic
13. gasco

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
I won't be staying for the weekend, shall probably head there Saturday morning.

Back to the top
Thats cool this isnt neccesary for people that are there the whole weekend or anything, just people that are going to be coming and going from the club stand over the weekend :-)

I will prob be there Sat morning - Sun early afternoon, as always falls on my nieces b day weekend :-(

But will try and go up after work sat night to set up club banner / gazebo and meet any one camping on the fri night

ANY MORE INTERESTED ?

1.8T CABBY

Back to the top
[marq=right]BUMP[/marq]
 :wink:

Banner

Back to the top

b

So, who's definitely camping on the Saturday night. It's not far away now, me and NikNaks are and Mixerman (Jamie) are. Not in the same tent you understand!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Me………i will be camping on sat..  :lol: … will remember tent poles this year  :redfaced:  :redfaced:
 :wink:

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.