Skip navigation

My cabrio weekend build!!

Back to the top

My cabrio weekend build!!

Some more mods!!! Afla intergrated door cards…

Back to the top
Nice touch

Graham
(Boraboy on most other forums)

Cabrio GTI  Now in Lhasa Green with running 1.8T AJQ on OEM management.
Coming to bits again for more mods after reading to much on here…
Oh yeah, and a Golf V GT TDi

Back to the top

cabby18t said

Nice touch

Ummm getting there!

Back to the top
loving this, doing something different with great results, i think the alfa seats look spot on.

and love integrating the door cards top work :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

loving this, doing something different with great results, i think the alfa seats look spot on.

and love integrating the door cards top work :-)
Thanks Rich, it good when thing go right!! alot of trial and don't like with project.. But it's coming together..

Back to the top
I'm liking the Alfa seats! I've had a couple of sets of GTV seats in old Mini's and the rear bench fitted like a glove.

The door cards look great, is the door pull all Alfa or is it a combination of Mk1 and Alfa parts? I spotted the wing mirror in the last picture, is that an electric Corrado mirror?

The bendy roof at 140mph comment made me laugh!  :lol:

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top

GavB95 said

I'm liking the Alfa seats! I've had a couple of sets of GTV seats in old Mini's and the rear bench fitted like a glove.

The door cards look great, is the door pull all Alfa or is it a combination of Mk1 and Alfa parts? I spotted the wing mirror in the last picture, is that an electric Corrado mirror?

The bendy roof at 140mph comment made me laugh!  :lol:
Well the door pulls are all alfa with the Electric windows fully working in this setup… Also yes they are Corrado Electric mirrors but i'm thinking of changing… Just a bit to big…i Think?? Well Not sure yet…will have to see once its complete again…lol

Back to the top
I fancied a nice red alfa interior for mine when I was building it but the sets on ebay were always way out of my budget!

Looks good.

Back to the top

AL_Mk1 said

I fancied a nice red alfa interior for mine when I was building it but the sets on ebay were always way out of my budget!

Looks good.

Red ones would of suited your build as well….

Back to the top

Abit arty!!!

Back to the top
Fellow RAF cab owner - got mine slammed on 928 flats and got a red porsche interior waiting to go in - u going to the mk1 AGM??

Go Hard or Go Home

Back to the top

mr-potato-head82 said

Fellow RAF cab owner - got mine slammed on 928 flats and got a red porsche interior waiting to go in - u going to the mk1 AGM??
I afraid not I'll be over in afghan again!!

Back to the top
Next time!

Just think of the LSA…

Go Hard or Go Home

Back to the top

mr-potato-head82 said

Next time!

Just think of the LSA…

Ummmm level 4 LSA…  spent!!! maybe on the turbo upgrade… E2 GT3071R-WG kit…ummmm

Back to the top
Not got a clue about engine upgrades, but hey, bull*!!t baffles brains as we say!

Sounds good.

How did you get your TT dash in - looks like a mission to get it in!

Go Hard or Go Home

Back to the top

mr-potato-head82 said

Not got a clue about engine upgrades, but hey, bull*!!t baffles brains as we say!

Sounds good.

How did you get your TT dash in - looks like a mission to get it in!

It has been a mission to make it fit… Its the 3rd and last dash i ever do as this was a pain in the A#se.. But its it and staying in…
Just finished of the seats after going to inters yestday which was meant to be my packing day but haaahooo….

So have you any pictures of yours??

Back to the top
mot etc tomoz so will finally be taking it out of the garage. Will take some pics and post em up later in the week.

lol, chuck a towel and razor in a bag and you're done!

Go Hard or Go Home

Back to the top

mr-potato-head82 said

mot etc tomoz so will finally be taking it out of the garage. Will take some pics and post em up later in the week.

lol, chuck a towel and razor in a bag and you're done!

Don't forget to swap the mouth wash for Vodka…!!! hehe

Back to the top
'Dry' dets are so much fun!

Keep in touch - would be good to meet up when you're back - I need ideas for my interior!

Go Hard or Go Home

Back to the top

mr-potato-head82 said

'Dry' dets are so much fun!

Keep in touch - would be good to meet up when you're back - I need ideas for my interior!

True dry dets i ideal for me to improve the power to weight ratio of the car by not drinking.!!! hehe
As for ideas i have plenty, some easy & some crazy!!!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.