Skip navigation

my mandarin orange mk1! project low and unbelievably slow!

Back to the top

my mandarin orange mk1! project low and unbelievably slow!

gutted dont sell it
its a lovelly motor
makes me want a set of 13's

Back to the top
No way! That's a shame man!

Back to the top
wish i didnt have to guys :( i know ill never find a nicer  golf but sadly theres more important things :(

powered by student finance......

Back to the top
You will DEFINITELY regret this. Its a plain shame man. And even more of a shame that I don't have the cash to buy it off you!

Back to the top
You will DEFINITELY regret this. Its a plain shame man. And even more of a shame that I don't have the cash to buy it off you!

X2

Back to the top
gutted!!! :(

Cant you just garage it and buy a cheapo daily until u finish??

Not gonna cost you anything while its off the road is it?

such a shame! but if you do sell i hope its to someone off here as you know it'll be well looked after

I saw a crinkly peanut tomorrow

Back to the top
Dude i'll buy it call me 07889369362 Timmy T

Back to the top
Did you sell this??  :cry:  i was really looking forward to the finished product you were doing a great job

Back to the top
right good news! the golfs isnt for sale anymore!! working on it tomorrow, ive got a vauxhall corsa daily now LOL but its cheap to run/insure so im not bothered ! so glad im not selling it ! i actually love this car, thanks so much for all the comments/messages of support guys! means alot!

powered by student finance......

Back to the top

Mikey_v-dub said

right good news! the golfs isnt for sale anymore!! working on it tomorrow, ive got a vauxhall corsa daily now LOL but its cheap to run/insure so im not bothered ! so glad im not selling it ! i actually love this car, thanks so much for all the comments/messages of support guys! means alot!

wish I brought this off you now….lol

Back to the top
woohooo i was right :D cheapo daily's rule!! lol
Glad you kept it!

Steff x

I saw a crinkly peanut tomorrow

Back to the top
Yes, good choice glad you not selling it love this car  :D

83' Driver

Back to the top

Low 'n' slow.

When the insurance gets cheaper then the engine/gearbox/ATB-LSD/brakes/ gets better. Your thoughts?
Done a few engines during the 1990's and won a few quarter miles. Too much torque is not good unless you run a AWD etc. Personally Drivers are hard to come by so stick with the original engine. Good luck with the car.
Regards

ME926

Back to the top
thanks for all the support guys! im finishing uni for the year in april so im trying to get a few bits and bobs together so i can get her back on the road job list is now…

- ABD engine with 5speed gearbox running the injection from the polo GT

- band the wheels find some of the chrome hub caps

- door seals all round

- got a bit of leak at the heater matrix, so i need to fix that

- really want new seats as mine are pretty tatty

- pedal box needs adjusting as the accelerator pedal sits low/ brake and clutch sit high, dunno if anyone else has experienced this?

- few other bits and bobs, just little things really!

cheers, Mike