2014 landrover defender 

Back to the top

looks like it has been to spec savers

Back to the top

wooders said

looks like it has been to spec savers

LMAO! Quality  :lol:

Back to the top
Is that the longest aerial in the world?

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top
Nice looking car, damn that ariel is long!!

1989 MK1 Golf Clipper
1999 Ford Cougar 2.5 v6 (soon the nightmare will be over and car gone)

Back to the top

89clipper said

Nice looking car, damn that ariel is long!!
cheers.I dont even know why the ariel was up , its never been connected.Maybe the full frontal isnt very flattering.

Back to the top
I like it alot, i wish i would have sourced one of those kits for mine when i had it resprayed instead of the standard clipper kit, dope!!!

1989 MK1 Golf Clipper
1999 Ford Cougar 2.5 v6 (soon the nightmare will be over and car gone)

Back to the top

Square grilles,

If anybody wants this kind of thing, I can usually pick one up from the pick a part,  the grille is different, and the lamps are sealed beam units, as the westmoreland rabbits had lights on the wings(fenders) too, if you want to fit round light to a US car you need to change the inner wing panel to fit it, but not the other way round, but the early us ones had different wings too, like the rabbit GTi, and big bumpers and big rear light clusters with juast a space for a small US plate between them. I often see old stuff in the junk yard, old early diesels, and two door jettas, and plenty of mk1 cabbies :-(     I am from yorkshire but live in LA, and am willing to ship stuff to the uk, via paypal.

Jase

Back to the top
Here is a front panel if anyone wants to do the rectangular headlamps job properly::::

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-mk1-jetta-front-end-panel-conversion-golf-/280679554307?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4159ce1d03

Cheers

Mk1 GTI
B5 Passat Estate 5 SPeed
Riley 1071"S" Elf Mk2  (Bl**dy Hooligan machine!)
Bosch Lawnraker 32

Back to the top
Just seen this looking for square fronters!

Back to the top
Ref the ebay Square headlight golf link......think I actually threw up in my mouth a little bit........still, very different and each to their own I suppose!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.