Skip navigation

Luton festival of transport 12th June

Back to the top

Luton festival of transport 12th June

Haven't got a PM yet mate.

Back to the top
List updated, PM sent.

Bruce, we need a location and a time mate.

T

Back to the top
The weather forecast is terrible…..persistent rain and freezing cold!
Is everyone still going if it's chucking it down?…..I'm usually a fair weather golfer  :lol:

Back to the top
I don't fancy a drenching but I have the tickets so I'll be there to hand them out if nothing else.

Might be worth meeting up in there if numbers are even lower.

T

Back to the top
Less than 24 hours and it's looking like a poor show.

T

Back to the top
I'm still going with mine, and the wife with hers too……providing it's not throwing it down!!
What time are you thinking of getting up there Tian? Do I have to get there early…..have been up at 5 for the last 4 mornings!!  :lol:

Back to the top
Hi guys, im still going, the show starts at 9 30 so shall we get there for 8 45? any other preferences? regardless of how many there are of us we'll need to secure a spot.

so those of you who are coming from distance and using he M1 (or even if youre not, like me) if we meet at the little Shell garage just off of J9, if youre coming from the south, its the first exit of the round about you come to off the M1, go past the harvester on your left and its about 600m later on the right.

coming from the north, its the second exit on the round about you come to, go under the motorway bridge then take the second exit on the next roundabout, and again, go past the harverster on the left then about 600m on the right.

Rajan cant make it but im picking up the banner from his house tonight. looks like it may just be us 3!!! bit pathetic IMO but hey ho, ill text funkstar and see if he's coming

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
my mobile number is 07817240453 if anyone needs it, ill make sure im there for then.

Back to the top
I'm only a couple of miles from the place so we'll go straight there…..maybe a bit later than 9 tho!!  8O
Got a party that we've gotta go to tonight that we forgot about!
I'll give one of you a call when we're outside. See ya in the morning.

Back to the top
Looks like I'm out if the squad for tomorrow. I'm not feeling too clever at all and can't even walk far so trailing around a show is out if the question. Sorry but I was hoping I'd be a bit better instead though I'm worse. I'll be at the Shell with the tickets and some flyers though.

Sorry.

T

Back to the top
no worries Tian, cant be helped! see you tomorrow, BigM text u in the mornin!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.