Skip navigation

Anyone else working today?

Back to the top

Anyone else working today?

Ive been in the sun all day today!

Started off in Portsmouth, going round filming anything royal navy/guns/cargo loading, for the Lybian mobilisation story, got some loverly shots around the historic harbour.  Then it was off to oxford to interview the ex British ambassador to Lybia, Oliver Miles.

Got quite a tan in portsmouth/gosport today! Im off to interview Sir Michael Jackson (not wako!) tomorrow morning in Hungerford, hope its a nice day tomorrow.

Back to the top

working

done 12 hours today and was gutted i missed my boys giving
the leeds scum a beating at the lane.but the overtime pays to get my baby on the road.
so its a case of getting priorities in order :mrgreen:

Back to the top

paul_c said

Yeah, I worked today. I say worked, its more of a vocation. Most of it outdoors, and some of which involves riding around on a quad bike to bring these lot in:

Life's hard at times!
how do you get them to sit still on the quad

Back to the top

madblade81 said

LOL…. drakey I think madblade is worse than me…. is it wrong that I loved that  :mrgreen: !!!

Back to the top
I worked yesterday from 8-45am till 5-30pm. Missed all the good weather. Working today too. 10am to 4pm and got a VW meet at 5pm. Need an excuse to leave work early! Ay sugestions? :dontknow:

Banner

Back to the top
dog ate my homework miss!!!

works everytime :)

Banner

Back to the top
Ive got a cat! Im running the show today so its hard to leave on time. Im the last one off site. Will see what time i get home from work!

Banner

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

madblade81 said

LOL…. drakey I think madblade is worse than me…. is it wrong that I loved that  :mrgreen: !!!

You are both as bad as each other!!

Back to the top
Worked yesterday and today from 0700hrs to 1500hrs but weather up here cool and grey and wanting cash for new car stuff anyway and someone needs to look after 60 hairy arsed scaffolders.   :|
Thank god I am a big bald lad, no innuendos please.

Chris ( on double time ) Smith
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.