Skip navigation

lamies beige mk1

Back to the top

lamies beige mk1

hi mk1 lovers  :P

i though id put some put some picks up of my car  :)

thanks nath

Back to the top

Back to the top
i like that car!  cookie cutters look ace with the camber, and roof rack sits nice too. top marks!  i'd take the audi badge off, but thats just me.

Mk1GTi
Rallye Golf
Mk5 GTi
Mk7 GTD

Back to the top
This is a stunning car love it!!

Back to the top

smokeybubbles said

i'd take the audi badge off, but thats just me.

I said that to him on E38 and he didn't like it!

Back to the top
thanks for the positive comments :D yea not many peaple like the badge, appreciate your veiws

Back to the top
i love it, amazing and the wheels set it of a treat.. i would go as far as saying that is my idea of a perfect golf/ideal car to own if you ditched the audi badge  8) but thats an invalid comment as i don't own it. good work  :D

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
so clean :D dont usually like cream but i like this, love the chrome bumpers too would love a set myself! is it stayin like this or you got more plans for it?

\'Check Your Nuts!\'  My partner has just been through an operation and chemotherapy for Testicular Cancer and is only 29. He had no lump or pain, just became swollen… If in doubt, get to the doctor!

Back to the top
Stunning car! nice photography as well!

Back to the top
loving that  :P mint condition aswell mate

Back to the top
Beautiful ride.

T

Back to the top
btw any pics of the inside and under the hood  8)

Back to the top
thanks everyone for the comments makes me happy to know iv gone in the right dirrection :) ill get some more pics up soon :) :) i think you'll be happy to know the audi's comming off lol

Back to the top
thats is very nice, love the colour ! spot on !

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Very nice. I love the colour.

So what year is it? Judging by the dash its a series 2 with a swallowtail rear panel

Back to the top
that is something wet dreams are made from

Back to the top

ross_m said

Very nice. I love the colour.

So what year is it? Judging by the dash its a series 2 with a swallowtail rear panel

thanks mate , yea it origanly was a s2 but has now been re-spayed with a swallowtail panel :)

Back to the top

rik_t2005 said

that is something wet dreams are made from

:lol:  cheers mate

Back to the top
Nice moto mate!!!!

What size tyre you got on here?

Anyone need Air-Con or Refrigeration drop me a line….thats my business! IMG_0245.jpg Photo by jjrobb | Photobucket

Back to the top
gorgeous machine, played with the idea with changing the colour  to beige, what colour was your car originally
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.