Skip navigation

eurocar parts v gsf v dealer

Back to the top

eurocar parts v gsf v dealer

eurojim said

BigNormRivage said

PNERivage said

Used AVS, really happy with them

Euro have been rubbish.. they just cant seam to handle that a mk1 cabby is not a mk2  :banghead:

This is so true, everytime ive been to euro whoever is serving me tells me ive got it wrong and my car is a mk2  :dontknow:

its the VRM lookup system that causes that problem, when did you last use ECP as i know first hand that this is now not a problem thanks to a new cataloguing system that works out silly little problems like that

I last used them about 4 months ago.

Glad to know they have changed there system.

Back to the top

BigNormRivage said

PNERivage said

Used AVS, really happy with them

Euro have been rubbish.. they just cant seam to handle that a mk1 cabby is not a mk2  :banghead:

This is so true, everytime ive been to euro whoever is serving me tells me ive got it wrong and my car is a mk2  :dontknow:

Mines a mk3 lmao
They used to be good back in the day i mean 10 plus year back, but now, they are arrogant, miserable people to deal with.
Another thing i don't like being asked incase of offending them which i don't care about as i refuse point blank my details, is they want your postcode etc, hmm hmm no way non of their business where my car is.
I want to go into a shop I choose what I want, not to be harassed.
Gsf service is excellent always, but some parts they sell do let them down, thus i try and buy from dealer always
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.