Skip navigation

Tuesday 5th April Milton Keynes (back at the Pub)

Back to the top

Tuesday 5th April Milton Keynes (back at the Pub)

VW Action

anyone gonna enter????

chelle

long live bew:)

Back to the top
i shall attempt to be there, but if i don't make it, it'll be cos i've forgotten :D again.

big day that day, so fingies crossed everyone and i'll let you know why at the meet and whether you're fingie-crossing helped or not.

aslo, i do believe i owe someone a pint, so will do my best to not have a blonde moment so i can return the drink buying favour.

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
Can all Milton Keynes regulars keep 8th may free we have been invited to sharnbrook hotel classic car show, I will see if I can get some flyers for the pod or the meet

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
6th - 8th May is Big Bang I think mate  :dontknow: …. not sure if I'm doing anything them days work wise but there was talk of big bang during GTI Spring Fest when we were there.

lessy-jim wonder what your secret is!!!!!!!

Santa-pod was brilliant!!!  Check the shows and pics section… the convoy vid is in there too!!

Not sure if my golf was a bit skittish on the way home or not… going to have to test drive it tomorrow before the meet on Tuesday or I'll be coming along in the pug  :roll:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
NO you'll come in the mk1!! grrrr! lol! cant make that wk end! bugger! lets get this thread goin again shall we!??! back to the pub so hopefully should be better weather! just going to bring loads of coats etc! to keep warm! is everyone comin to this one. the Midland meet is getting the better of us guys! put the effort in!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
NO MORE SLEEPS TO GO!! bring it peeps! hope you all can make it! first one at the pub and lessy-jim is buying! woowoo!!! official first summer meet! (not that you'd know by lookin out the window right now!! atleast as its at the pub funk'll come now. in which ever car he decides to come down in!

Back to the top
woo page 4! not our normal double figure load of bumf! wheres my spud! wheres my zammo! i think marks dead and nickls probably killed himself after hearing about mark! :S

Back to the top
I know remeber when we got up to 30 pages!! i think there was talk of icebergs???

im there for sure.

I think we should all do big bang - its a weekend event and only 30 quid - which means alcohol and lots of it!!

chelle

Back to the top
you tease! you know i cant do that weekend! grrrr to you! i wish i had an identical twin that no one knew about! or a clone!! that would work and i have to continueum transfunctioner so ill have a fiddle!

Back to the top
Everyone should make the effort and get there although I now can't make it as I'm behind on my work which needs to be delivered for tomorrow so need to work from home tonight  :banghead: .  The numbers will be increasing as the summer sets in and mk1's get taxed and mot'd for 6 months should be a big one!!!

It's wicked being at the pub and I could murder a pint as well (just one mind as driving)!!!

Back to the top
youre lame spud!!!!! bring your work with you, we'll help!!! Ill have my 1 pint on your honour! sorry you cant make it buddy!

Back to the top
haha brucie - can we all have scooters for big bang? scooter emergencys will be taking place! then we could all ask if we can go down the strip on them! haha

right i was following spud to the pub but i dont know where to go now - can i get a post code or directions please from A5? x

chelle

Back to the top
if youre coming DOWN the a5 turn off at A4146 then its the first left you come to. MK7 8HP is the postcode

Back to the top
Sorry Chelle/Bruce but don't let me spoil the fun!!  Chelle whack that postcode in satnav…. it's a pub with a big windmill on top… like grotbags house  :mrgreen: …. you won't miss it  :wink:

Chelle did you watch the santa-pod convoy vid?  Look in the shows and pics section for my post… you and Alaine at the end are sooooo funny  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Sorry Chelle/Bruce but don't let me spoil the fun!!  Chelle whack that postcode in satnav…. it's a pub with a big windmill on top… like grotbags house  :mrgreen: …. you won't miss it  :wink:

Chelle did you watch the santa-pod convoy vid?  Look in the shows and pics section for my post… you and Alaine at the end are sooooo funny  :mrgreen:

yes i have - i think we sound brilliant like brilliant film crew professionals!!

sat nav - whats that - im much more of a drive round til you find it kinda gal! lol

Grotbags - aww love it!!! i do recognise a pub with a windmill tho - maybe been there before….hmmm x

chelle

Back to the top
only 3 and a half hours peeps!! filled up ready to go! just need to jump in the car, no doubt ill get there before everyone else anyway! lol, Chelle, as you drive into the carpark, about 50 yards in there'll be a left turn go up there and we/I will be either on the left or right hand side, if you get lost ring me and ill give you crap advice and tell you to go the wrong way as my knowledge of MK is turd burgers!

Back to the top
Miss you guys already  :cry:  sooooooo wish I could go!!

Back to the top
why dont you come then work til bout 12 ish then you win win!

Back to the top
your on brucie - ill aim to get there for well 20 mins after i leave!

c you all in a bit! hope its sunny over there!! x

chelle

Back to the top
guys guys guys!! very quiet last night! Chelle, mark, Ant and Andy. and me. blimey eck!! we did have a laugh tho! We're now callin Ant, Pants! found out how dirty Mark was/is and chelle likes toys!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.