Skip navigation

My 1993 Mk1 L Reg Sportline!

Back to the top

My 1993 Mk1 L Reg Sportline!

cheers guys i'll get some more pics this weekend as it has smaller tyres on the front and is now a bit lower! and the engine bay has had a few more changes!
just don't use it that often as I have another car!

Back to the top
very nice example ! engine bay looks great !

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Got the Golf out of the garage put a new battery in it and dusted it off! other pics weren't as up to date now has smaller tyres on the front and is slightly lower!!

Back to the top

Back to the top
Really really nice motor you got!  :wink:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
not bad i suppose?

looking minted as ever dude,we must go get some shots when the weather is right.

1983 mars red gti
1984 mars red gti
1994 golf vr6 - gone but not forgotten
2005 mk5 gti family wagen

Back to the top
defo rich out in the forest or down the beach!! you okay? said on tidy you weren't well?

Back to the top
Hi there may I say ur cabby looks alsome what inch dish is on the rear of ur car and what tyre u running

Back to the top
Hi there may I say ur cabby looks alsome what inch dish is on the rear of ur car and what tyre u running

Back to the top
cheers for kind comments!
the bbs's are 15x 8'' on front with 185/45/15's and the rears are 15x8.5'' with 195/45/15's!

Back to the top
Possibly one of the most complete cabs IMO.
Any more plans for the future although I am struggling to see room for improvement.

Bit of a bumlick post but I really do like.

Back to the top
Cheers! Umm not a lot really want to do to it! possibly standard rear lights, gti grill badge, wind deflector and maybe some uprated anti roll bars! everything else has been done!
can give the full spec if anyone wants to know!
cheers matt

Back to the top

matcupra said

defo rich out in the forest or down the beach!! you okay? said on tidy you weren't well?

forest i think matey, and yeah  :(  not very well, have been in hospital since friday… go home today though.  :D

1983 mars red gti
1984 mars red gti
1994 golf vr6 - gone but not forgotten
2005 mk5 gti family wagen

Back to the top
can you let me know what style bbs wheels are on the sportline and the dimensions so i can bye some thay are very smart ta al.

Back to the top
Hi seb, hope your well mate, sizes of wheels are on page 2 of this thread i think, and i think they are BBS RM's or RS's . Havnt seen you since the welsh show in ya avatar, have to get a south west and wales meet organised at some point :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
what car were you in when i meet you in margem park?

Back to the top

richievr said

matcupra said

forest i think matey, and yeah  :(  not very well, have been in hospital since friday… go home today though.  :D

Hope you're ok mate  :wink:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Bit of a update had my original sportline wheels refurbed by pristine on recommendation of another member on here! must say excellent service can't recommend them enough! had them powdercoated black and then the outside lip diamond cut! also got some nice small 165/50/15 bridgestones and some new centre caps! going to fit them later on today!
also got some original tail lights one is a brand new hella the other is a old one cleaned up but on the hunt for another new one!

Back to the top

Back to the top

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.