Skip navigation

Hobbies other than VW

Back to the top

Hobbies other than VW

i collect urban/graffiti art, i restore 1960s furniture, i ride a honda4 bros 400, i ride a cannondale on-road bike,  i put on music festies, but the dubs take up the most time and money :)

'83 :) Golf 1.5 GX - weekender - in pics: 1983 Mk 1 Golf GX - a set on Flickr
'88 T25 camper 2.1 - in pics: Gina the van's renovation - a set on Flickr

Back to the top
Hobbys are snowboarding through the winter
going camping
season ticket holder for Blackpool
and learning about engines im doing a mechanics course at night school

Jay

1990 - MK1 GOLF CADDY PICKUP  | 1980 - MINI GT 1275  | 2005 - RENAULT TRAFIC CAMPER

Back to the top
i like thrashing my mountain bike (charge blender) over massive jumps or 4x tracks. glad to see so many people on here ride.

i like my golf alot too.

playing or watching football is good (3rd generation Villa fan)

hanging out with my girlfriend can be good (she is jealous of the golf and she hates this website).

i also like old buildings and stuff. castles, cathederals and churches are my favourite.
i am a stone mason so i know how much hard work and skill has gone into making them.

music is awesome. probably the best thing humans can do.

F1 has its good moments.

this website is good too.
that'll do for now

cheers

Rich

Back to the top
Do a bit of djin mostly in Gabber and hard trance

Back to the top
alot less than i used to due to cost and lack of McFunds.

karate, pilates, wii fit, running (well plodding slowly enough for people to walk past me and lots of walking inbetween), rollerblading, biking occasionally (but only round the estate cos we can't be arsed dirving 45 mins to bike xc/dh anymore).

reading, drawing, and trying to amuse pet rat.

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top

A5OPY said

i had one of these but the mans version…..

sure its almost as much fun  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.