Skip navigation

Derby, Notts, Leics meet Sunday 20th March 5pm Melborne

Back to the top

Derby, Notts, Leics meet Sunday 20th March 5pm Melborne

charlie-says said

Had a great time, sorry I was a bit shy I chatted to a couple of you but I am a newbie here haha.

My friends all think I'm crazy, one girl didn't notice all the golfs til we actually got out of my car haha.

My car could've done being at the other end to hide the shed like bits! Sorry about that…and Dek wasn't there yet, sorry Dek.

:cry:  :cry: thats okay twin sister got all the glory lol  :)  :)  :)
and as 4 been shy knowone as shy as me lol it was hard for me to make friend when move to the uk didnt know how poeple , would take to me .
as caming from africa . now made lots new friend since got my mk1  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P still am abit shy lol

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
had a good nite shame i had a peoples carrier park next too me lol at lest at the last meet the ford driver hide behind a bush :) :) :) just joking guys  look forward to the next one  soon hope
dek

Back to the top

Darkangelaudio said

I really enjoyed tonight too, thanks to everyone involved!

Ooh… And can't beat a chicken headache Red!!!
DAL, I have a real soft spot for KFC! My problem is, when i go in, I want one of every thing on the menu. I soooooo greedy!!!

Banner

Back to the top
Oh come DEK, leave the mondeo alone! I got the golf sorted and she's out and about. It was good to see you again pal, and thanks for the directions home. :D

Banner

Back to the top
soz matey your  golf is mint droped lucky with it  red is a nice colour . now the weather is getting better see if we all cant meet up twice a month  . KFC is the way forward  
catch you latez guys
 dek

Back to the top

dek said

soz matey your  golf is mint droped lucky with it  red is a nice colour . now the weather is getting better see if we all cant meet up twice a month  . KFC is the way forward  
catch you latez guys
 dek
We are up for the regular meets. Anyone else?

Banner

Back to the top
Hey Dek... My people carrier is well cool, you made the choice to park next to me as i recall!

White '82  Tintop 1800 Golf GTI

Back to the top
YEA IAM UP FOR A REGULAR   NAME THE DAY AND TIME LOL

Back to the top

Darkangelaudio said

Hey Dek… My people carrier is well cool, you made the choice to park next to me as i recall!

I CAN TALK LOL WE GOT A ZAFIRA MY WIFE LOVES IT . GOOD TO SEE YOU HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE NEXT ONE TO !!!!!!!!!
CATCH YOU LATE DARKANGLEAUDIO

Back to the top
I would. Just hope im not so tired. Got in to bed and slept right through sunday!

82 Golf Gti. The snail project (abf turbo one day)

Saab 93 diesel daily

Back to the top
Really looking forward to the next one!

White '82  Tintop 1800 Golf GTI

Back to the top
YEA AND IT GETTING WARMER AND LIGHTER AND THEN ITS TIME FOR BRAAIS (BBQS) LETS BURN SAME MEAT

Back to the top

dek said

YEA AND IT GETTING WARMER AND LIGHTER AND THEN ITS TIME FOR BRAAIS (BBQS) LETS BURN SAME MEAT
Hey Dek, whats BRAAIS?

Banner

Back to the top
Barbeque...

Back to the top
How does that work or am be thick?

Banner

Back to the top

Red-or-Dead said

dek said

Hey Dek, whats BRAAIS?

HI ITS A SOUTH AFRICA WORD FOR BARBECUE  USUALLY WITH AN OPEN FIRE OR MEAT GRILL AND IS DONE PROPERLY AND WITH SKILL   LOL MY SAYING IS LETS BURN SAME MEAT  LOL

There are too many online users to list.